iPlutoid FREE to celebrate release of GeoSpin

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by lazrhog, Jan 10, 2011.

1. lazrhog

lazrhog Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    As the Planet Turns, the new game from Lazrhog Games, GeoSpin, is being released [11-Jan-2011]. To celebrate this, iPlutoid is being made FREE for a limited time.

I just updated it to include Retina Display graphics, and it is a great Space Game. Think along the lines of Defender re-imagined in 3D :)

Here is a video of the Retina version in operation. Sorry for the colors 'whiting' out in places, it was the iPhone 4 used to record it !

Please post here to let me know if you like it :)

2. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    Any new players of iPlutoid, now its free, want to give any feedback ?

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    It crashes on my iPod Touch 2G, even after re-starting. Not sure if this is an issue with the 2G.

4. theTMO

theTMO Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Nice little game, awesome graphic, i really love flat shading. Gameplay is a little bit off but is fun.

No problem on iphone 4. :)

5. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    Hmm I've not seen that. I have access to a 2g so I'll try it out. Sometimes though, just deleting it and reinstalling works

6. airzao

airzao Member

Dec 24, 2010
    game looks great to me. oh, to live in a world in which games like this are free!

7. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    Well I tried it on an iPod 2G today. You are right, it does seem unstable. My guess is a memory issue with that device and iOS 4.1. However, when it runs, it seems to run fine. Just needed a couple of tries first (actually took 5 goes first time to get it to run, but only 2 after that).

I'll see if I can track it down for the next update. Thanks for the feedback

8. Zenmai

Zenmai Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Osaka, Japan
    Just signed up to say thanks for this ! Defender fan from way back, see ^^

Consider your new game bought, btw. I'll post some feedback in it's thread sometime ~

Z.