Blutrol

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by J Cousteau, Jun 11, 2014.

1. J Cousteau

J Cousteau Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Has anyone updated to the newest version of blutrol? I updated and I can't get it to work anymore, and its very frustrating.

I was wondering how many others were having this problem, Ive looked around for solutions for over a week, but I've found nothing. The app just will not stay open, I'm still on ios 6.xx and using a gameloft Pro Duo controller, but now it has basically been rendered useless.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to go to a previous version of the app? I.e. how to reinstall version 3.2 instead of the latest one on cydia?

2. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    I haven't used it for a while but planned to try it on VVVVVV tomorrow so I'll let you know how I go. I used the game loft one too in the past but just haven't used my old JB ipad2 for a few weeks. It's on iOS 7.01 the one before the latest.

3. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    #3 retr0spective, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    I am running Blutrol 3.5.2 on a 4s with iOS 7.0.4 and it works great with my WiiMote. I have not tried any other controllers.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to downgrade. I suppose if you were able to locate a previous build in .ipa that you could manually install it.

4. J Cousteau

J Cousteau Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Thanks for the replies guys, going to keep trying

5. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Has the new update fixed the iPhone 5s/Air DS3 issue.

6. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Just tried and I must have the latest BluTrol as there's no update/change there. I set BluTrol up for VVVVVV and the DuoGamer and it works like a flipping charm. I am on iOS 7 though. The last one that allowed the JB.
    Haven't used blutrol of ages but it is great at what it does.

7. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    No update! We DS3 owners with the iPhone 5s have been left on the dark. We bought it 4 months ago and can't get blutrol to work, because if a unresolved bug. Waste of money and they don't give us a refund of a reply in twitter.

8. PresidentZer0

PresidentZer0 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2012
    They don't rewlly care. They don't even respond to complaints/ideas.

9. pozmu

pozmu New Member

Feb 20, 2016