Sycn iphone calendar & music to different PC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by treeqq, Aug 15, 2011.

1. treeqq

treeqq New Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Hi there,maybe i am in the wrong place ,but i do need ur help!
    I have 2 computers,the one is for business and the other is private.I just want to sync a calendar on one computer (business) and the music on another one (private),but everytime i try to synchronise only the calendar with itunes homesharing, it deletes all my music on my iphone.Is there any way to solve this problem???
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    For the computer without music, go the tab for your device on your iTunes, select the tab at the top that says music, and uncheck sync music. That should do it.

3. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
  4. dinea

dinea New Member

Aug 16, 2011
    #5 dinea, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
    Just uncheck content like music, videos & apps on the computer you only want to sync your calendar with and to sync the music is the same.Moreover u can sync your calendars with multiple computers.
    If it still can't work,you may refer to this article How to transfer iPhone Contacts, SMS, Calendar,Notes & Call History ,it also include transfering music.Hope it could help u.

5. tylcr

tylcr New Member

Dec 20, 2012
    #6 tylcr, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    -make sure your iphone is the latest one .if it isn’t ,then get it updated to take advantage of the latest features.
    -open iTunes on the secondary computer and connect your iphone with it .choose cancel, when a widown pops up asking for erasing and rewriting of data.
    -select “Manually Manage Music and Movies” option under the summary tab ,transfer music from that computer’s iTunes library to your iphone .

For more detailed guide of sync content to iPone, follow this tip "Sync iPhone Content to the computer"
    For PC:How to transfer iPhone files to computer
    For Mac:How to transfer iPhone contents to Mac computer