Ever heard of Half Minute Hero? Of course not.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dariusjr98, Dec 18, 2012.

1. But something about it is INSANELY fun, and I think it deserves an iOS port.

What is HMH, exactly?

It is an RPG where you have to defeat someone in a short amount of time. Like, 30 SECONDS short amount of time. Sounds crazy right? You don't even know.

Here's a review of it:
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jWj433uXa-c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjWj433uXa-c

So, if you actually want to try it out, just in undust your good 'ol PSP (I admittedly undusted mine earlier last week) and download the demo. It's only 7MB, and it's really fun.

Don't have a PSP? It's on XBLA as well, but I'm not sure if it's a demo for it or not, since I don't own a 360. Don't have an Xbox either? Just grab it on steam for 10 bucks. It's worth it.

Don't have a PC? Or just simply don't want to pay 10 bucks for it? Help support me by saying that you would like to see this on iOS.

2. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Excellent game, I had it first on psp and now has a permanet spot on my vita which would be the case if it ever gets to ios. Perfectly suited for the platform too.

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I thought it was on iOS

4. Nope. That's why I'm saying it really should be.