iPhone Stingout for iOS - Beta Invite started (Trailer inside)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by m-a-n-t-i-s, Jul 15, 2013.

1. m-a-n-t-i-s

m-a-n-t-i-s Active Member

#1 m-a-n-t-i-s, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013

Attached Files:

2. waffer15

waffer15 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I would love to test your game. It looks amazing.
    My email for testflight is [email protected]

3. Canthar

Canthar Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Looks very interesting.

4. m-a-n-t-i-s

5. m-a-n-t-i-s

Thanks for ckecking out our stuff! :)

6. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Regidtered!

7. Scorpion008

Scorpion008 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    #7 Scorpion008, Jul 17, 2013
    Do I remember this game from somewhere? Also, test flight isn't working on my ipad 2, iOS 6.0. It won't bring up the profile to install. It is jail broken, so would this make a difference?

Edit: I needed to use safari. So, when will the builds start coming in?

8. Gfours

Gfours Active Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Testflight...

Just got the beta, can't wait to try it tonight ...

I haven't used testflight before - do i leave feedback here or through testflight somewhere?

9. m-a-n-t-i-s

#9 m-a-n-t-i-s, Jul 17, 2013
    Do you? First trailer was released in 2010 but we changed the gameplay from the ground up.

Yes, TestFlight will not work on jail broken devices. And we add only ONE device per user. The slots are very limited and blocked for 12 month.

We update the profile and sent the install mail to the new testers every few days. The beta testers are playing and reporting since last saturday :)

10. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    Well, testflight is safely installed on my ipad now and I even downloaded another testflight game so I know it works. How long do you think it will take for the next round? I am very excited for this game!

11. m-a-n-t-i-s

It's great that you are interested to play and help! We can add you tomorrow. But i checked the recruitment list and there is currently no iPad2 waiting in the queue. Please sign up here http://beta.stingout.com or tell me your email via PM and i'll send you an invite. Just want to be sure to have you onboard. Thanks!

12. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    Pm incoming!

13. m-a-n-t-i-s

GREAT! Hope you have a good time with our demo :)

You can feedback ingame or just reply to the last TestFlight install mail. Thanks!

14. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    If you guys are screendepartment on testflight then you are showing up on my Teams.

15. m-a-n-t-i-s

Exactly. Read my PM. Love to have you with us :)

16. waffer15

waffer15 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Hi, I've played the beta and it is pretty awesome. But there is one problem that I have come across. When the fluid thing gets to big, it slows down my ipad a lot. It gets really leggy, it might be because I have an ipad mini but hopefully not because I would love to buy the final release because this game kicks ass!

17. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    #17 Scorpion008, Jul 17, 2013
    What, you think that's a bug? There has to be SOME incentive for not letting the blob grow. Sure, they can say "you lose" but nothing really shoves your face in the mud like a crashing ipad. That's why you must always always win. Sheesh, and you people call yourselves hardcore*.

*at least one person on this forum has at one time or other called themself hardcore.

18. m-a-n-t-i-s

Thanks for your feedback. Glad you like it so much! For better support please just reply to the TestFlight eMail.

There is a known bug with a collectable downgrade called "BRUTE FORCE". This item doubles the spawnrate for a short time. On some devices this results in a lower framerate at the moment. We'll keep an eye on this one.

19. Gfours

Gfours Active Member

Sep 30, 2012
    This is ok on my ipad 4 so it seems to be ipad mini and possibly ipad 2 issue with the lag on this downgrade.

20. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    What time today are the test flights getting the beta? I don't want to have to keep checking my testflight every ten minutes.