game musician searching for jobs

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by marauderkr, Jul 1, 2014.

1. marauderkr

marauderkr New Member

Jul 1, 2014
    Munich
    Greetings!

My name is Dominik and i'm a professional (game) musician searching for jobs (freelancer-base if possible) to give accompaniment for games or mobile apps in form of music or sound.

A short time ago I composed the ingame music of the apps Quicken Chicken and Sergenat Crash and released a Game Music Pack in the Unity Asset Store.

You can listen to audio samples of these games among other music I made on my SoundCloud-Account.

As a musician with over 10 years of experience in composing music in various genres (electronic music as well as music created with hardware, i.e. rock/metal) the workflow composition, editing, mixing, mastering with various programs is routine for me.
    Because of my passion for music as well as games I would be very glad to enrich software with my sound (or the sound you want me to make!).

Qualifications:
    - FL Studio 10+ Producer Edition
    - Cubase
    - Ableton
    - Skills and knowledge in over 60 VST-plugins
    - WaveLab
    - Head of the internationally know electronic music project Virus Gate
    - Experience in over 5 live-acts found in the rock/metal-genre as guitar player and drummer