Diablo 3 style game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by deano13, May 8, 2015.

1. deano13

deano13 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    #1 deano13, May 8, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Why has no one made a game like this for mobile, I mean ok the graphics could be a slight problem but the actual game play style is possible surly? The App Store needs a new 3D real-time multiplayer dungeon crawler like Diablo 3!

The closest we have is KingsRoad but it gets so repetitive...

Please someone make it xD

2. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Tbh I'm getting sick of all these action rpg threads already,are not you,guys,browsing through the pages?

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I think Dungeon Quest is as close as it gets.

4. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Dungeon quest is nothing like Diablo 3 lol? It's baisic graphics, minimum skills, no multiplayer, it's nothing like Diablo 3 lol... the closest to Diablo is KingsRoad.

Because we need a mobile version of Diablo 3!

5. C3FFF0E

C3FFF0E Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Moderator in Vainglory Forum
    Philippines
    How about porting the Diablo 2. Sounds good huh? ;)

6. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    #6 deano13, May 8, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    That would be pretty damm cool tbh, although the graphics of Diablo 2 are pretty dated now though even for mobile :p is this in the pipeline somewhere?

7. Tar4ok7

Tar4ok7 Member

Apr 11, 2015
    if u have an android device u can already play diablo 2 (any mods , and online) u need an emulator call ExaGear
    not the best controls ofcourse, but the game works verry well

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Yeah kings road

9. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    I've put hundreds over hundreds of hours into D3 (still counting) and the closest I've came across on mobile is DH4, Kings Road and Iesabel.

Iesabel is probably the closest out of them in terms of gameplay but it lacks serious polishment, unfortunately. No multiplayer as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong).

DH4, well, it's F2P and steady character progression is really slow due to the implementation of timers, etc. and heavy IAP in general. Probably the most polished out of them.

Kings Road is okay I think. Didnt played it that much cuz I usually don't like f2p in RPG's where the main goal (character progression) is slowed down due to the nature of f2p.

Honestly, there is nothing on the AppStore that will get you the excitement which you will have when playing D3. There just is no game which gives you tons of different builds/playstyles for each class, that kind of mob group intensity (which plays a huge role, imo), depth and polishment paired with an incredible multiplayer mode. xD
    I've bought myself a ps4 just for D3 in the first place, so yeah.

10. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Yer I was thinking about buying an Xbox one for D3 but decided to upgrade the PC instead.

As for the DH series, there not actually multiplayer if you get what I mean, the players you party with are not phisically playing the char :/

I really have my hopes up about this new MMORPG coming out soonish Forsaken World, as it offers pretty much everything, open world, PvP, dungeons etc and best of all its cross platform so Andriod & IOS players are all on the same server and can play together :D