Anything like Black Rock Shooter or Sin and Punishment on iOS?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MrMojoRisin, Feb 7, 2014.

1. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Both are great games on their respective platforms, so is there anything similar to either on iPhone or iPad?

2. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Sin & Punishment 2 is nice with the added control that was different. i had to get use to it.
    You can try
    Dark Break
    Liberation Maiden
    Battle 3D Iron Punch 2

3. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Funny you mention that, as I just got a Wii (had one and traded it in YEARS ago) and SaP 2, and I am having a lot of fun with it! I am using the Classic Controller Pro.

I've almost bought Liberation Maided a few times, but have held off, as I'm afraid that it won't have a lot of replay value. What is your opinion on that?

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    My first instinct was also to say Liberation Maiden. It's not long but there are different difficulty levels. Great game and probably the closest to that style of game.

Personally, I'd LOVE if they would port Rez or Panzer Dragoon to iOS. Those are probably my favorite all time games in terms of semi-on rails te
    targeting shooters.

Arc Squadron sort of has that feel but is a lot less abstract.

5. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    It is short. For what it is, a very nice explosive addition. I hope a sequel is in order for the story to grant her new Abilites 7 Eyedea. Im cool wit anythang anime 7 manga so thatz a ++. Whatz
    on ya mind about

Dark Break - hectic, insanly colorful wit 3 heroine 7 a Christmas theme, you cant go wrong wit tht.

Battle 3D: Iron Punch 2 - i juz dig tha awesum titan of a title. I sumtimez get lost in the icon. Daydream bout {THE} only ever need of a trueGundam game. On whatever i dominate 7 deztroy in fighters wit The O 7 mean muggin Hygogg iz juz straight stoopyyd. Its soundtracks are unrelenting wit the war starts. The sound efx are guns having a party wit zombies, more crunchier than buildings wit popwrap getting stomped by Godzilla eating poprocks throwin popcaps