All Corpse Party and Stein's Gate games discounted

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ramzarules, Jan 31, 2017.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    some hours ago and now they are all less than half price. If you are into them, now's your chance!

2. OrangeKnickers

OrangeKnickers Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Thank you!! Had completely lost Steinsgate from my radar and certainly purchased it just now :)

3. HelperMonkey

HelperMonkey Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Iowa
    Steins;Gate is down from $25 to $9.
    That's a pretty steep discount on one of Shaun's top ten for 2016.
    Good opportunity if the price seemed out of range before.

4. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Really confusing when there's so many versions of the same game with different languages. As for corpse party is it iPhone only?

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Works w iPad too I'm certain
    I own it for iOS and steam

6. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Steins;Gate is amazing - I paid $25 when it came out and it's totally worth that price. That being said, I'm only 10 hours in and I'm hooked. Slow start, but now I'm so engrossed in the game that I'm sneaking into a conference room at work over lunch to play for 40 minutes at a time!

I may need to dip into the Corpse Party series at this point... think I'll buy the first and see how it goes. So many visual novels between this and Vita now! :)

7. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    For corpse party the first is where to start to get the backbone of the story... book of shadows is part II but it's not in English
    Blood drive is essentially part III but the good news is even if you haven't played II if you have Played some of I you will get into the story
    I is older so it will show some age but the story is very good as for the new one it's so much better in terms of overall look and controls
    It's a great series I've even seen the movies
    Seins;Gate is so awesome! Tip if you have Hulu go watch the series for Steins;Gate it does folllow a lot of the game but it's my favorite anime series because I love the time travel sci-fi story heavy on the science

8. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    For corpse party the first is where to start to get the backbone of the story... book of shadows is part II but it's not in English
    Blood drive is essentially part III but the good is even if you haven't played II if you have Played some of I you will get into the story
    I is older so it will show some change but the story is very good as for the new one it's so much better in terms of overall look and controls
    It's a great series I've even seen the movies
    Seins;Gate is so awesome! Tip if you have Hulu go watch the series for Steins;Gate it does folllow a lot of the game but it's my favorite anime series because I love the time travel sci-fi story heavy on the science
    With Steins;Gate I actually saw a few of the episodes before I got the game and it was a spoiler a bit