20$ left what do you think

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Themagictouch, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    hey i have 20$ left on my itunes act and i was wondering what games i should get out of this list that i think would be good or name your own games here it goes.

modern combat sandstorm
    doom classic
    the settlers
    or call of duty world at war zombies ?
    what do you think?

2. sour

sour Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    School...
    Aurora, Colorado
    Out of your list, I'd say Call of Duty ;)

3. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    call of duty and then mabey git modern caombat for like a story

4. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

COD, get it, u will crap your pants :)

5. C4PTAIN

C4PTAIN Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    yh get cod

6. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Settlers is good if you like RTS's. I had some trouble, because this was the first time I played Settlers. It was confusing with what to do at first, but after you get how to do everything, it's pretty fun to play.

Call of Duty's multiplayer is a blast, and they promised updates with new maps and stuff. So, I think it's a good buy as well. Just make sure you have iPod touch 2nd gen/iphone 3g and above.

I had a blast w/ Modern Combat, and it's getting a "promised" multiplayer update, so I think it's also a good investment. Some complain that the story is bland, and too short, and that the graphics aren't good. I tend to disagree, although that is my opinion. Also, I really think they nailed the controls.

As always, if you're a Doom fan, then you won't be disappointed by Doom Classic. There is a future update that will address controls to make them close to Wolfenstein's (which is a good thing if you don't know what I'm talking about).
    *If you don't mind a rail shooter, Doom Resurrection has a great storyline, amazing graphics, and is a blast to play.

There's also a few upcoming games worth waiting for:

Rogue Planet: Highly polished TBS game that seems similar to advance wars. It has terrific graphics and will be published by gameloft.

Ravensword: Similar to Oblivion on your iphone, which combines elements of adventure with role-playing, comparative to Gothic, I believe. It looks very polished, and very promising, and I think it's only $6.99.

Nova: Unless you really hate Gameloft, I think this game will really appeal to a lot of people. It is basically a "Halo" clone, by the looks of it. But, who cares? It will also ship with online multiplayer.

Hope this helps.

7. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    hmmmm i've heard that people think that 10$ is alot just for the zombies world at war, and i've never played doom but i think it looks really fun hmmmm dunno settlers have gotten really good reviews, lol i'm just babbling what to get what to get

8. Real Racing Fan

Real Racing Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    I wish
    THE MATRIX
    eliminate....you wont regret it...

9. kingkong120

Jul 17, 2009
    The price of that is...let me think...$0.00, which would have no impact on the $20 whatsoever unless he decided to buy energy.

10. Real Racing Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    I wish
    THE MATRIX
    YES...Power cells...MUAHAHHA

11. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    Are you retarted?

12. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    You might want to save some money for Assassin's Creed 2 which is coming out tonight/tomorrow hopefully.

13. kingkong120

Jul 17, 2009
    Thanks for saying that so I don't have to say it.

14. Real Racing Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    I wish
    THE MATRIX
    Don't you guys like eliminate?

15. dmbfan1192

dmbfan1192 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    LMAO
    Anyway... I suggest:

1. Jet Car Stunts ($2)
    2. CoD ($10)
    3. Doom Classic ($7)

And something for a dollar... maybe one of Konami's games?

16. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    of forgot to tell you i have jet car stunts and i have to say it is amazing, ummm so i'm thinking about either getting settlers and COD or doom and COD don't know how does settlers stack up to roboapocalypse that i already have?

17. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I guess the comic sans made you sound retarted

18. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    i'm just wondering if cod zombies is worth it or not and how good the settlers is i mean is it like age of empires?

19. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

COD zombies pwns if you like zombie games. I never really have, so I didn't enjoy it that much

20. kingkong120

Jul 17, 2009
    Look under "game discussion" and there is a comprehensive review of CoD Nazi Zombies, which will help you make your decision.

Settlers is based off the PC game The Settlers, and I believe this is based off of the third or fourth one. You can also check Big Albie's review for a full summary of the game.