Just bought Castle Frenzy because of the 'promo' game included in the 'lite' version

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dran, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Dran

Dran New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Seriously guys, WTF?! The castle defense game was sort of lame and I didn't even have to play it. What I Did like however - was the 'promo' game included I the free version that was like Castle Crashers.

So, tldr; I bought the full version believing the side scroller game was the game I was buying. Then, whaddya know, I fire it up and all I get is this boring Castle Defense game that I'm not interested in in the least. FML.

I don't remember what the side scroller game is called, but anyone familiar with the title shoud know what I'm talking about.

2. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    U didn't have to make 2 threads

3. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    wow, the game your talking about is not even from the same company.. gameloft did castle frenzy... i think your talking about a quest of knights on rush which is a cool side scroller simialir too castle crashers and its made by chillingo.

4. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    im sorry, what did you just say?

5. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Sorry but you can only blame your self for this and by the way you are talking about "Knights Onrush". You should have known what you were buying, or at least looked at the screenshots or read the description; one of those alone should have gave you an idea of what type of game it really is.