Trying to find the name of a game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Laslos, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Laslos

Laslos New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Hi long time browser of the site finally registered. I am trying all over to find the name of a game I saw last night. I had just rooted my new Christmas kindle fire and installed android shop etc... I saw a game that caught my eye but when I found videos on YouTube they were of ios gameplay. I took the kindle back and got an iPad 2 instead, very happy. Anyways I'm hoping that if I can describe the game someone may know what I'm talking about because. Can't remember what it was called and the kindle I was watchg it on is now gone.

The game had a female character as the lead. She was wearing red. It looked like she could shoot or use a sword. Looked almost like she was fighting soviets or something. The gameplay video was on a moving train and it looked like she could get crystals from key enemies that she could use in her gauntlets or gloves to combine or improve powers. One power I remember from the video was she could summon an ice fist platform to reach higher areas. This almost looked like an action/platformer game. I also remember she was fighting some robots and she could deflect their shots back at them with a sword like weapon. Anyways it's driving me crazy, I've scoured YouTube and app store and android market trying to find. Ring a bell for anyone?

Ps sorry for long post but trying to be as accurate as I can to possibly jog someone's memory.

2. Laslos

Laslos New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Dark incursion

Finally found it on the android store and happy to see it truly was in app store as well. Game is called Dark Incursion.

3. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    I'm amazed a store let u buy a kindle, open it up, get it cranking, instal android shop.........and then take it back as a return!!

4. Laslos

Laslos New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    That's the magic of unrooting and restoring stock. The geek squad gave it a detailed inspection. It was was too locked down by amazon in my opinion. I know the iPad can be jail broken as well but I'm very happy with it and the available software that I don't need to do that. Meanwhile I'm enjoying some dark incursion.