Phoenix Wright

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by lepeos, May 6, 2010.

1. lepeos

lepeos Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    What ever happened to this? There's a SlideToPlay video on Youtube showing someone playing what looks like a complete version, from Febuary, what gives?

2. micgao

micgao Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Unreleased yet
    /thread

3. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    We havn't heard anything since that video. Man, I'm really jealous of STP since I've been dying to even play a bit since I heard about the iPhone port last year. I'm actually tempted to e-mail Capcom asking if it's still in development. I don't see any reason for why this is taking so long, since all the scripts are all there unless they added an extra chapter to the iPhone version (which I hope is the case).

4. lepeos

lepeos Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Sorry, the question wasn't 'Point out the obvious...?'

You're good though, if it had been, phew...you'da got it!

5. bmn0210

bmn0210 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2010
    It this rate it'll be faster for someone to just mod the japanese version to include the english script. Surprised no one's done it already, actually.

6. lepeos

lepeos Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010

Initially I was worried it was going to come out in seperate chapters, I heard that's how it came out in Japan, and now it doesn't seem to be coming at all.

To be honest I just want it to hurry up, be a really big success, and then hopefully they bring along the second one.

7. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    I honestly wouldn't care if they came in separate chapters. It'd overall be cheaper than the DS version, and they could easily add more chapters without having to create a whole other app, reducing the time. But at this point, I just want the game in any way, shape, or form.

If I could get a Japanese copy of the game, I could probably find a script translation online, and might be able to mod it that way if possible.

8. lepeos

lepeos Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    It sounds like a lot of effort, I mean the new character download for SF4 shows that Capcom is still interested in iDevices. Every time I go into the 'Upcoming Games' forum I see 'Phoenix Spirit' and slightly freak out before my mind catches up.

9. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Yeah, I know how you feel. Stupid Phoenix Spirit... I want Phoenix WRIGHT!

Does anyone know if Capcom has a twitter? If so, anyone want to ask about this on there?