Need help with LabyMania...? Spoiler alert!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Amygdala, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Amygdala

Amygdala Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    #1 Amygdala, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Hi guys,

I have had a couple of requests for a little help with LabyMania. If you are stuck somewhere, post here and I will try to give a hint that won't ruin the game.

If you don't know what LabyMania is, and just wandered in here by accident, check out the LabyMania website and LabyMania (FREE) on iTunes:

LabyMania

LabyMania FREE

Also, if you have a hint to a level that someone has trouble with, feel free to post as well!

- A

[​IMG]

2. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    And now for a concrete request: Level 19. The hint in the intro text is "Take the trolley tour to triumph. As usual "the clue is in the title". This title has a lot of T's in it... So, look for something in the labyrinth that resembles a 'T' and use it to transport you around.

- A

3. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    And another request... It seems some people get stuck at level 9 in the tutorial - the first one with multiple goals. Here's a bit of hints:

The goals have to be collected in the right order, but you can easily step over the ones you don't need right now. In this level, with 2 pushes, it is possible to complete the path between ALL goals and the player, and then collect the goals after pushing twice. The order of the two pushes is crucial - and the obvious thing of pushing left of the player as the first thing is... Wrong.

If you need more help with this (or any other level) post here or PM me :)

- A

4. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    Finally: LabyMania updated with undo and other goodies!

I am pleased to announce the long awaited update 1.30 of LabyMania.

The list of new features is in part thanks to the wonderful people on this forum:
    - Undo function! If you mess up, you can take back the last move by swiping left.
    - iPod music enabled while playing LabyMania
    - New icons - hopefully catchy!
    - German translation
    - List of thank-yous
    - Other stuff too...

The update goes both for LabyMania and LabyMania FREE

Go to the LabyMania website for more info on LabyMania and a video demo!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Lise BS

Lise BS New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    level 30...
    I've been stuck at this level for 2 weeks now, it's driving me crazy :p
    So please give me a hint... simply can't figure this one out ...

Lise BS

6. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    Hi there! Terribly sorry, that I didn't see this post...! If and when you do post here, be sure to also drop me a PM - then I will get back to you ASAP :)

Level 30. The title is "A somewhat straightforward walk in the park". Well, I have to apologize for that, as it is not completely straightforward, and as there is no good hint in the title. Allright then... The reason for the title is, that it is not necessary to push the player around so much. Rather, build paths to get from A to B.

This is not much help, so I am going to break protocol, and reveal the first move in a PM, Lise.

7. Romolox

Romolox New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Please tell me how did you solve the 19 level!! I'm going crazy about it!! Its 2 months now... :(
    Plaese help me... someone told me about the TTTTTT but it didnt help me really...:confused:

8. Nanobug

Nanobug New Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Trolley Tour Trouble

I am also having difficulty with level 19. There is only one T junction in the labyrinth. By the time I get there, or get it to me, I don't have enough moves left to get to the last 2 goals. Please give another clue or 2.

9. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    More hints...

Another hint for level 19 is okay by now I guess... I have had a lot of "complaints" about this level - but be aware, that the game will only become harder ;)

The easiest hint is to give away the first move. I have written it backwards, so it is less spoiler-like for those who don't want to see it:
    !worra thgir-pot eht ta ni hsup

Good luck, and thanks for playing!

- A

10. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    It appears someone has had trouble with level 20 as well... The clue is of course completely useless, so no help there. This is a typical "information overload" level, where there are a lot more interesting tiles than actually needed. The key is to focus on just the ones you need, and focus well.

Like the preceeding level (Take The Trolley Tour To Triumph), you will need a single tile for mobility - and yes, it is the obvious one...

Hope that helps just a little :) - if not, ask away!

- A

11. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    Level 21 is also a bit nasty it appears... The introduction hint says to block out the useless tile, but it is not easy to know which one that is, untill the level is actually solved.

Allright - the tile that is initially at position (2,3) is the one. This may not be much help, so another hint is that although you need to get down to get the yellow target, you will definetly need to go waaay up first. Happy hunting!

- A

12. maps

maps New Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Hello.
    I have been stuck on level 21 for quite a while so I would like to receive some help with it (hints, the first move, or whatever you can offer)... :)

In-Game level hint is:

"Block out the unnecessary information and you will know what to do... Just ignore the useless tile."

Hope you can help with this one.

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards.
    maps

13. gorgeousDK

gorgeousDK New Member

Jul 22, 2010
    #13 gorgeousDK, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
    Please help me with level 30... Can i get first tile?

14. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    Check your PM ;)

- A

15. Skyttegaard

Skyttegaard New Member

Sep 5, 2010
    OK - I'm stuck at level 37. Title text is:
    "The clue is in the title. Too bad there is no title for this one... Just remember that you cannot push yourself out of the labyrinth."
    Seven moves - all four color bugs. I can't make it work...
    Anyone who can help with a little hint?

16. LookingForLissa

LookingForLissa New Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Me too for level 30, please!! Lest my brains melt!!

Thanks very much :)

17. chiara_sc

chiara_sc New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Still stuck !!! :(

Well I am still stuck, again may be I do not understand well english (not my mother language) so I get into the T but it is too late and I am at the last move.... Why cannot we jumt to another level just not to stop playing for being too nervous? Enhancement request :D

18. SnT

SnT New Member

Oct 29, 2010
    I'm having the same problem with Level 37. Please help!

As stated in previous post: <<Title text is: "The clue is in the title. Too bad there is no title for this one... Just remember that you cannot push yourself out of the labyrinth."
    Seven moves - all four color bugs. I can't make it work...
    Anyone who can help with a little hint?>>

19. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    Level 37 is indeed one of the toughest in the game. I think it's the one I had most people asking about...

Read the following backwards to get the first moves for free:

worra thhir mottob eht ta ni elit eht hsup (1
    tfel eht ot spets owt evom (2

Hope it helps!

- A

20. Amygdala

Nov 25, 2009
    There has been trouble with level 30 as well... Much trouble! So much that I won't even bother putting the hint in backwards:

push at the middle left arrow - what would be 9 o'clock on an oldfashioned non-digital watch...

Enjoy :)

- A