Sand Flame: Vengeance (by imohoo)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Awesome Cartoon Style - Stylish cartoon concept and 3D graphics will put you into an immersive world and bring you an unreal experience.
    • Visual Experience - Each level is designed with different type of speical effects from realtime reflection to sphererical harmonics light probes. You don't have to understand the technical side of things behind our rendering pipline, all you have to know is that this visual experience Rocks!
    • Thrilling Missions - Diversified map scenes and different mission levels are designed on the information from real geographical data to create an atmosphere of fire storm. The story board gives the game a movie rating visual effect on the phone. We made the detail the very, very best it could be. Each firearm is present with intuitive performance.
    • Multiplayer Combat - As a single player game, it also supports global multiplayer system. Not only you will be tested to complete campaign to fulfill your hero's destiny, but also you will be tested against your friends. The weapon of the single player mode can also be used in the multiplayer mode. You cannot purchase rare arms until you receive exclusive level in the multiplayer system.
    • Distincitive Gameplay - You can practice your snipping skills in the default plot of multi-mode switch. You will experience driving mode and also get a chance to experience an exciting speed in Afghan city

[​IMG]

Homepage:
    Facebook:
    Kickstarter:

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
  3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#3 Sanuku, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    That Icon is so badass...I really like what I have seen so far. I hope the Game does have that Metal Gear/Call of Duty Spirit.

4. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Cool...hope this will work on my old 3Gs :D

5. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    This game looks beast!!!

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I am curious about when their kickstarter will go live to see how it will do. The developers posted in the General Games forum notice of it so they have been seen on TA's forums and will hopefully remain somewhat active.

It's pretty interesting that if you give the kickstarter $10,000 then they will fly you to Asia...

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Oh dood... I want this.

8. tofusoup

tofusoup Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Game Designer
    San Francisco
    Love the artwork. Lots of good stuff coming out of asia these days :).

9. Tigerspidey

Tigerspidey Member

Dec 18, 2012
    #9 Tigerspidey, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    I am one of the dev. for this game, and I am actually from the U.S. who works in Asia.

Actually that's what we are trying to go for... I dig the old MGS series, without boss battle or cool story line it's just another modern shooting game on mobile... using this kind of art style, it gives us the edge to go overboard on a lot of the stuff, putting little bit black humor into it too.

Kick starter should be out by this week, and we are working hard adding much more effects into the game itself, the stuff you see is already old news, we will be keep updating news after Kick starter is out!

10. lifemusic

lifemusic New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    New Zealand
    #10 lifemusic, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    ingame animiation looks pretty awesome.

11. lordnathan

lordnathan New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    very good, This game looks beast

12. lifemusic

lifemusic New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    New Zealand
    You should try to make the movement more fluid.

13. Claire_hao

Claire_hao New Member

Dec 20, 2012
    cool game

cool 3D graphics, want this game:cool:

14. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    How many multiplayer modes are you planning?

15. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    WOWWWWW. This looks EPIC. I will gladly give to kick starter to see this go live.

16. Tigerspidey

Tigerspidey Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Currently we are only planning two multiplayer modes: team vs team and free for all death match. However, we are trying to add in more modes depending on how we do on Kickstarter, so if you guys like the game, please give us a hand by pledging it on kickstarter, which is live right now.

But please don't be turned off with only two multiplayer modes, because we will probably update our multiplayer in future updates. Right now, our priority falls in user experience for multiplayer. We created something called ping filter, which will block higher ping user go into the game, which gives over all users in game a better play experience, of course, things like highscore board and tournaments maybe featured, too!

17. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Will there be a solo campaign?

18. Tigerspidey

Tigerspidey Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Yup, with different boss battles and different story mode, so on.

19. Tigerspidey

Tigerspidey Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Yeah, story line and boss battles are involved in campaign mode.

20. Tigerspidey

Tigerspidey Member

Dec 18, 2012
    #20 Tigerspidey, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    I'm..lag sorry for double post