Tiki Monkeys by MilkCap Studios

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MilkCap, Nov 13, 2013.

1. MilkCap

MilkCap Member

Nov 13, 2013
    #1 MilkCap, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone, here at MilkCap Studios, we are proud to announce our first game “Tiki Monkeys!"

We are a team of 3 people that have been working on the title since May 2013. The game is now in Closed Beta Testing, and soon to be released. :)

UPDATED:
    Tiki Monkeys is now Soft-Launching in Canada, Australia and New Zealand!

We are looking for feedback before launching worldwide, so it would be really helpful if you could download it and let us now what you think

Apple Devices:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/tiki-monkeys/id695139452

Android Devices:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.milkcapstudios.tikimonkeys

UPDATED: here's a quick gameplay video!

About
    Chase down the thieving monkeys who helped themselves to your pirate’s treasure in this fun action-strategy game!

[​IMG]

Description
    Retrieve the stolen treasure! Pick your favourite pirate, set off into the jungle and find those meddling monkeys. Clear through as many jungle areas as possible; avoid obstacles, hit the monkeys for treasure, while avoiding bananas and coconut attacks and making amazing combos! With fast-paced finger tapping action and an endless variety of formations to experience.

[​IMG]

And here some of our characters:

[​IMG]

The game will to be free to play and will launch on iOS devices initially. Although the Android version will follow shortly after!

You can follow up the development of Tiki Monkeys on the game’s FB page: https://www.facebook.com/TikiMonkeys (but we will keep posting major updates here as well).

We are really looking forward to hear your thoughts of what you’ve seen so far :)

Flavia

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    The art work is nice. Hope that the gameplay is good.

3. ToyRookGames

ToyRookGames Active Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Love the artwork, nice job!

4. MilkCap

MilkCap Member

Nov 13, 2013
    #4 MilkCap, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    Here's a small update with new artwork! This should go in the main game screen :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MilkCap

MilkCap Member

Nov 13, 2013
    #5 MilkCap, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    Sharing more screenshots!
    We also added a quick gameplay video to the original post :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. MilkCap

MilkCap Member

Nov 13, 2013
    #6 MilkCap, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  7. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Game is so much fun! Very addicting and I love the art style. So bright and colorful, puts me in a good mood. You guys should add more types of deadly fruit! Especially stuff like strawberries, passion fruits, etc. (my favorite color is red lol)

8. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

The artwork look good, im really like the character system. Give a try.

9. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Ye, i like the artwork, i'll give it a try!

10. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    I've been really enjoying this game! Does the dev still come here? I just bought the coin doubler and ads still pop up. =(

Would you consider changing this? Thanks!

11. MilkCap

MilkCap Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Hi, thank you for the feedback - we are really glad to hear you are enjoying the game! We recently added ads as an extra way to support the dev team, we are still trying things out and we are considering options for players to switch them off.

Thank you :)