Studious Programmer Seeking Permanent Team

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Voltage, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Voltage

Voltage New Member

Oct 23, 2012
    #1 Voltage, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    Hello everyone,

My name is James Cavalieri and I've been fluent in Unity's C# script for two years. I have a specific dream of maintaining a company producing for the IOS. With that, I have taken the past two years perfecting my craft. In the mean time, I have attended courses to advance in my abilities of graphic design. As of yet, I understand the credentials, but do not possess them. That is why I am here. I seek to find each of the following;

A Graphic Designer(emphasis on skill, degree is not mandatory),
    A Musician(garage band experience preferred).

As of now, I know(on a personal level) two who majored in business, one with a Masters, the other with a Bachelors. Rest assured the formulation of the business should be a straightforward process. Preferably, I am seeking individuals in the Rochester, NY Region (USA). This would serve as an excellent ability to convey ideas and maintain healthy subject manner. However, I am open to long distance co-workers. Although I would be initiating the company myself, I would like to think of ourselves on an equal plain(and especially importance). Relatively, the company would be a small team(3 - 4) with the exception of my business degree comrades. Skype is certainly an option for a long distance case. If you would like to contact me, you may do so via [email protected] or text message, @ (1585)469-6832. Thank you.

2. BeatScribe

BeatScribe Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Hey James,
    I dropped you an email. Let's talk :D