RokLienz: Rok Out Concert!

Creativity Inc.
~~ Take to the stage with RokLienz: Rok Out Concert! Rok out with rokin’ alienz from all over the galaxy and direct your…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
~~ Take to the stage with RokLienz: Rok Out Concert! Rok out with rokin’ alienz from all over the galaxy and direct your own music video! ~~ RAVE REVIEWS—BY PARENTS & BLOGGERS - “A fun way to show just how creative you can be.” –abyteofthis-n-that.com - “It amused me…. ummm… I mean my daughter for hours!” – freenclearstuff.com - “I really enjoyed this App and my little girl... kept showing me all the new bands and videos she had made!” – iloveappstore.com Always dreamed of directing a music video? You can in this app! Make your RokLienz float through the air or throw them across the screen and watch as they come to life and play solos through the power of you fingertips. Dress up the characters, pick their instruments, and record videos of your well-dressed RokLienz jamming on their instruments. Unlock more out-of-the-world songs through constant gameplay and share your music videos! RokLienz: Rok Out Concert! FEATURES: - Free to play! - Play with 4 different rok'n characters for free! - Customize your band members in the dressing room! - Unlock more songs as you play! - Perform in other planets and a variety of sets as a background! - Record your own music video, play it back, and share it with all your friends! We have great customer support. Please contact us if you have problems with the app before giving it a bad review, or even if you just want to say hello: [email protected]. ** Attention: -All existing users will lose their current progress in the game with the new update to 1.5.0. Sorry for the inconvenience! -iPad 1 users may experience some low performance issues Please note: FingerPrint Play Experience has a minimum requirement of iOS 5.0. For best performance, please update your device to the latest iOS version. INCLUDES THE FINGERPRINT PLAY EXPERIENCE FOR KIDS AND PARENTS: - Supports child-safe, multi-player gaming. Kids will love the opportunity to challenge each other; while parents will rest easy knowing Fingerprint is a completely safe digital experience. - Family Play Circle - A single, shared family account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single  account. - Communication - Fingerprint’s proprietary safe social features – Mom-Comm and  Kid-Comm – allow kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages. - Digital rewards - Fun and learning are the best reward, but now kids can also level up and earn expanded experiences with Fingerprint’s new Coin-o-copia. - Play Insights - Fingerprint proactively delivers graphical learning reports to parents, detailing minutes played, apps played and most importantly, what was learned. BROUGHT TO YOU BY CREATIVITY, INC. —award-winning experts in children’s toys, music, and edu-tainment. Previously released award winning music education app DoReMi 1-2-3. For more info, please visit www.creativityinc.com.
Information
Seller:Creativity Inc.
Genre:Music, Kids
Release:Oct 30, 2012
Updated:Oct 18, 2019
Version:2.0.0
Size:153.8 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal