Angry Footballer - Testers Needed!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BitBotLabs, Oct 2, 2015.

1. BitBotLabs

BitBotLabs Member

Oct 2, 2015
    #1 BitBotLabs, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hello Touch Arcade! This is the first game coming from BitBotLabs, a small indie developer from western Canada. I am planning for a November 2015 release on iOS and Android.

Angry Footballer

Smash your way through the endless arcade action of Angry Footballer! Time your movements to soar over mountains and swoop into valleys while tallying up your smash count. Move quickly avoiding the referees and you will fly across the finish lines! Whatever you do - Dont slow down!

Angry Footballer features a challenging and rewarding movement system. Similar to that of Tiny Wings, players must observe and use the landscape to slingshot across the terrain.

Angry Footballer was developed using the Unity game engine. Art was created in Qubicle Constructor.

Features

• Simple one touch controls
    • Endless arcade action
    • Unique, innovative gameplay
    • Beautiful voxel graphics
    • 13 unlockable characters

Testers needed

Reply / message me with your email, and the platform you wish to test on (iOS or Android). Angry Footballer is late in development but still open to feedback.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Degney

Degney Member

Sep 20, 2015
    I will TestFlight this game for you looks fun

3. Tankpuz

Tankpuz Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    I am not sure, i understand the game and what do you need to do, an i was watching the gameplay video lol

4. BitBotLabs

BitBotLabs Member

Oct 2, 2015
    The objective is to survive as long as you can. You can die by being hit by a referee or by moving too slowly and running out of time.

5. BitBotLabs

BitBotLabs Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Angry Footballer has gotten through apple approval and will release on iOS and Android on Wednesday, Novemeber 4th!