Balcassa

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by opsGordon, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wanted to give you all a sneak peek at our upcoming iPhone puzzle game - 'Balcassa'.

Balcassa is a unique and challenging cross between a slider puzzle and a Rubik's Cube. The idea is simple, the solution is not! It includes a variety of games offering hours of increasingly challenging game-play.

Check out the video at http://www.balcassa.com

2. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    Balcassa is scheduled to be released mid-August.

3. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    looks nice and interesting...
    one thing i have to add after watching the video:
    I would like to have a small pic of what the final board should look like without switching back and fro all the time (I mean especially the checkerboard from the last game)
    or some other easy way to see what my goal is. (perhaps three-finger touch and the goal is layered above the current board, or something like it)

4. Hi Crypton

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Each game has an Objective button at the top of the screen. A quick tap on that at any time and it'll show you a picture of the solution for the game along with a brief description. This is quite separate from the game selection screen which is also shown in the video around the same time as the checkerboard game. Perhaps the video makes it appear that finding your goal is harder than it really is?

I'd be interested to hear if this addresses your concerns.

5. Here's a screenshot of one of the included games. I'll add more if anyone's in interested!