Need a advice on your game?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by co0087, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. co0087

co0087 Active Member

Mar 5, 2009
    ur mom
    on the couch
    If you are a developer and need ideas for your games or for ideas for a new update your gonna make please pm me. all i would ask is a promo code and thats all.

example u made a racing game and you need ideas for new cars or new tracks

2. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    i find that there are many more people looking for devs to carry out their ideas, than devs looking for ideas . . . anyone can think of a great game idea, but few people have the time, resources, or knowledge to develop a game

3. Yeah. Idea men are a ten cents a truckload. That's why developers looking for ideas generally tend to ask everyone what they'd like to see in an update. For pure ideas ... well, there are some legal issues at stake there. No developer who bothers to think about it is going to use an idea suggested by someone if there's the possibility that someone might turn around and try to sue them for stealing their idea. That's why companies never take ideas for products from random walk-ins off the street.

Me, I've got tons of ideas and am developing the skills to realize them. What I'll eventually need are beta testers, and once the game is out, then I can ask the world at large what they'd like to see added/improved/changed. Getting opinions on that from one person is fine. Getting them from lots of people is much better. If you want to offer something unique to developers, you'll need more tangible skills to be of any potential use.

4. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

exactly not what this forum was made for.....:mad:

5. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    well said, he tells exactly what i was gonna say...