Devil may cry 4 abandoned....

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Borgqueenx, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    No support for larger screen devices and old graphics.
    The game could get a very easy edit to make it so much more...

Im a devil may cry fan and this is just disappointing.

2. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Has Capcom announced that they are abandoing Devil May Cry?

3. Borgqueenx

Feb 1, 2010
    Im talking about the ios game. See when its last updated..

4. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Most of Capcoms iOS titles haven't been updated in over 1 to 2 years. I hate playing SF 2 collection and SFIV letterbox. Capcom abandoned long ago.. Smh

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I dont mind it at all. The games still play well, just looks like a widescreen movie a bit ! Of course it would be better if its full screen but i'm used to playing on small screens such as a Gameboy over the years so its fine.

Devil May Cry when it came out was really good, this threads reminded me to go back and play it again

Its a shame when old games dont get updated but i presume they hardly make any money anymore so theres simply no point updating them for the company, doesnt make sense. Yeah its frustrating but i can see why a 99c or 2 dollar game wont be updated for the next 10 years etc.

But at the end of the day simply contact the dev and see what they say

6. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    If the game breaks with latest iOS updates, they will issue a fix, like sega did with Streets of Rage iOS. But they didn't even update that for iPhone 5... So really that IMO is just laziness.

7. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Meh, Dmc4 was barely worth playing console much less on iOS. You arentn missing much.

8. Borgqueenx

Feb 1, 2010
    Devil may cry 4 is a brilliant game. Updated for new iphone/ipad and higher graphics and i would pay 10 dollars for that without a problem. Others would too. The game in full glory would beat gameloft hack&slash games in a heartbeat.