Pre-release Codes for 'Boxes - A simple memory game'

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lexicagames, Oct 4, 2015.

1. lexicagames

lexicagames Active Member

Mar 11, 2015
    London
    Hi everyone.

We are about to release our second app, called Boxes. It is a very simple memory game that we plan to release next week and I thought I would give members the chance to check it out early and maybe get some feedback before it is released. If you are interested in a promo code drop me a message and I will be happy to send you one. Please feel free to share opinions and any constructive feedback you may have below.

The app itself is for iPhone and iPad and will be free to download.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    I would love a code if you still have one. This game looks really cool . Will leave my thoughts after playing

3. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I'll definitely give you some feedback if you hook me up with a code.

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Looks cute.
    But, I don't need a code. I'll wait for the release so I can leave feedback on the App Store.

I would love to hear some info about controls and how to play.
    Good luck to you!

5. lexicagames

Mar 11, 2015
    London
    @8BitFlash and repapermunky, thanks for your interest, I've sent you the codes through messenger. Any issues let me know.

@Lavender, thanks for your comments! I hope you enjoy the game when you get round to playing it. The controls are really very simple. The boxes you see in the screen above appear in a certain order and you simply have to touch the boxes in the oder that they originally appeared, so essentially testing your memory. Its pretty easy at the beginning but gets much harder as more appear.

6. lexicagames

Mar 11, 2015
    London