Little Birdies [universal] - 1.99$ to FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by McPeppergames, Jun 1, 2014.

1. McPeppergames

McPeppergames Well-Known Member

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
  3. McPeppergames

We just did the change... so maybe it will take a while to appear in the store!

4. Kid safe version?

Is there an adult rated version too?

5. McPeppergames

:) just one without a parent lock and leaderboard

6. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    I'd love to play the NC-17 version myself.

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    The game is a cute and typical 'flappy' type game genre.
    Especially cute is that the little bird starts out.

I passed it around the house for all the kids to try so I could give you varied ages of feedback. I am a foster parent, so sometimes I have a lot, sometimes little, in numbers.

2 kids. Boys. Ages 16. Cognitive ages are between 3 and 4 1/2 years. Too hard for them to control.

7 year old girl. No special needs. She sais; "Eh... it's ok."

10 year old boy. Behavioral issues. May or may not be developmentally delayed by just a year or two "This is dumb." (Which was his way of saying he liked it)

18 year old boy. Cognitively around 14 years old. Has Cerebral Palsy so he has a harder time controling his hands then other people do, except when he plays video games and apps. "It's kinda dope but I think this part doesn't work right. Nah. This part is too hard."

Generally, they all thought it was too hard but they still liked it.
    The part I noticed was the lift from a tap. I think for them, every time they tapped, the bird went up to much of a distance. Oh there was a comment about the coins. They thought they were too low and that they should be centered in the pipe spaces.

well, that's it. onest feedback-

Good luck!

8. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

This is hands down the easiest Flappy Bird clone I've ever played. Scored 950 on my one and only play session, somehow topping the leaderboard. I looked away for a second while talking to a friend and smashed into a pipe. Cool backgrounds and graphics though. And a selection of different birds all with varying flap styles.

9. McPeppergames

Thank you both for your detailed feedback! I really appreciate it!

The game is a little bit easier than flappy bird, that was intentional and like both your feedback is showing for some the game is still to hard and for other's it is to easy. We tried to give users of flappy and all the clones something nice to look at with the graphics and something with a little bit more value by adding the different birds (with different flight behaviors) and the coins you have to collect to unlock birds.

Wow... 950 is a really nice score. I guess you are playing this kind of games for quite some time now, right? ;)

Thx again!

Have a nice weekend!

Daniela
    www.mcpeppergames.com

10. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I think it's great that there are different outcomes for different people.
    I just wanted to give you various opinions from kids because your description states kids.

11 kids of various ages tried the game.
    The game is definitely easier for me then it is for them.
    I think although it's a fun game, it might be a tad to hard for probably 11 & under.
    A huge challenge but do-able for ages 12 to 14 or 15 then probably starts getting real easy at 16 and up.

I know it's not easy for developers to get actual opinions from kids playing the game and sometimes relay an an adults perception or opinion on what they think it would be like for a kid.
    My kiddos love trying new games, so why not?!

Good luck!