Loving Gaming On My iPad 3!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xxplosive82, May 20, 2012.

1. xxplosive82

xxplosive82 New Member

May 18, 2012
    I love gaming on my iPad 3! Some of my favorites are Modern Combat 3, Swordigo, Lost Winds and Sonic CD (in no order). I can't believe the quality of games available for a mobile device. No real point to this than to show some iOS gaming love. I just wish more games utilized iCloud.

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah I played MC3 on the new iPad at an electronic store(or whatever u call it) and I got no lag and nuked in like 2 minutes or less. It was amazing.

3. Me too, it is sooooooooo much better playing games on my new ipad vs my iphone 4, in fact, I never play games on my iphone anymore, so she (haha, talking about my iphone) must feel really neglected nowadays.

With the larger screen and the new retina on the new ipad, games just are so much better and fun. I love playing cave shooters, and have bought tons of hd games to replace my iphone games.

Driving games are a lot more fun too. Many puzzle games are much funner too. Sure wish they would come out with that rumored icontroller joystick, so we can play awesome multiplayer games on my ipad! Now that would rock!

4. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    I definitely prefer gaming on my iPad 3! You have a much bigger view of a game which is great and retina optimized games look awesome. That 1 gig of Ram also comes in handy!

5. dogface

dogface Well-Known Member

Graphics on real racing 2 are phenominal. Loving all the music apps and Pinball Arcade is a must.

6. Grummie

Grummie Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Mailman
    Australia
    I agree hot mine a couple f days ago and can't put it down, loving sims free play (I know lame but still)

7. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    Not at all. I'm working towards getting a baby and then the Birthday cake so he/she can grow into a toddler. I got a new car for my Sims but you can only go for a joyride in it instead going anywhere special. The sim just gets into the car and disappears.