Super contest! Win $50 for review!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Viaden, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    #1 Viaden, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  2. marcfizzy

marcfizzy Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    WOW! This is huge!!! Can't miss it!

3. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Just a couple of days to go! We need at least 3 participants to launch the contest!

4. rnarvin

rnarvin Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    If one person enters, can they automatically win?

5. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

6. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    marvin, no. That wouldn't be a contest at all then :)

7. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Reviewed as AG4S in US store :

Straight to target on Getting Fit ★★★★★
    This app is a good companion to stay focus on getting fit... and it is easy to use.
    After entering my fitness profile, all I need to do is setting up my goal (muscle gain, weight loss, or maintenance training) and all of my targets (weight, date, and calories intake).
    Then I can make my own training routine from its massive workouts list that is searchable by specific body parts, muscle, or equipment. I can also pick up some ready made workouts that is suitable for me (these workouts are even classified in goal, level, or gender - that's great!).
    What I really like the most is that this app is also able to search what exercises are good to me based on my health problems (I recently have wrist injury) and some equipments that I want to omit. It's very efficient.
    With calorie counter, body tracker, timer, and personal assistant - the content of this app is more than adequate for me on staying focus. Love It!
    PS: Perhaps more and more workouts can be added in the next update (like TRX or CrossFit)? That would be more awesome!!!

8. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    wrote review as billyjon:

Great app to keep fit but missing 2 features:

I have gone through the top features of this application. It allows me to create a fitness plan for my day, watch what I eat using food search and it helps me to track my progress by keep a set of photos of my physical body. After you are done with your workout, you can either tweet or share on facebook with your friends to inform them you have completed your workout. The current food search in the program allows me to scan barcodes or search restaurants or food categories to identify the food that I ate but it does not locate the nearest healthy food chain where I can get the calories I need after my workout. If my profile states I am a vegetarian, most likely I will go for vegetarian food. The food search should allow me to retrieve the nearby vegetarian food stalls I can feast on. Furthermore, I think the health calculators should be a basic feature not in vip features. The body fat calculator should be named as body mass index which is commonly known. But it should include the limitations of the calculation and should explain the risk factors associated with obesity. It should also have a chart to state that I am underweight, normal, overweight or obese. Overall, the program gives a comprehensive coverage of my training but it can be improved further. I hope the developers are listening to my feedback.

9. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Reviewed as dreadnok

10. Sezzar

Sezzar Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Reviewed as Sezzar77 on US appstore

Your personal trainer in the form of an app!

This app basically serves as your personal trainer and nutritionist, helping you plan and set a goal, be it gain muscle mass or losing weight and plans your calorie intake, receipes and more than 1000 trainings with videos to boot!#

The sharing of progress with your friends via social network motivates you more into realising your goal, no excuse this time. For this low price and meticulous details packed into a small size app, it is a steal for everyone, give it a go !

11. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Sorry I thought I had put the text of the review
    Reviewed as dreadnok

12. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Sezzar, your review can't be seen on the App Store yet :( maybe it's their internal issue. Let's wait...

13. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Guys, we're prolonging the contest for the weekend to give a chance to all the participants' reviews to appear on the App Store. Don't miss your opportunity to win a $50 iTunes gift card!

14. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks for the contest. Waiting for the gift card. :)

15. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Congrats Wizman

16. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    congrats to the winner

17. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks guys. But I still waiting for the gift card. Haven't received it yet.

18. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Don't worry these guys are one of the Devs I trust the most :D

19. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    Congrats on the win. I love all the promos we have here. It's an iTunes gc right?

20. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    this.

the dev might be busy yesterday shopping on cyber monday and will send it today :D

Yes its an iTunes GC and not 15 not 25 but $50 gift card .damn i missed this. :(