Toy Store

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by biancamol, Aug 7, 2012.

1. biancamol

biancamol Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Digital Marketing
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Hi, guys!

My name is Bianca and I work at Uplay Mobile, a brazilian company that develops apps for iOS (we started developing for Android too).

I'm here to introduce you to our newest title, that might be hitting the app store soon: Toy Store! It's an iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch game, fun for all ages, in which you have to help Joey, our main character, in his factory. I'll show you some sketches that I've posted on our blog (by the way, visit us! :D).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In Toy Store, you have to place the toys in the correct pipe, collect special itemsÂ… And avoid tapping the bad ones! As an endless game, it will get more and more challenging as it gets more and more FUN!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soon, I'll post more images, info and our trailer, so, stay tuned! You can also follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and (of course) visit our Blog.

See you! ;)

2. biancamol

Apr 26, 2012
    Digital Marketing
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Just to let you know:

We've submitted Toy Store to the app stores (Apple and Google Play)! So, soon, you'll find *this* icon there:

[​IMG]

Stay tuned! It will be worth it! =)

3. biancamol

Apr 26, 2012
    Digital Marketing
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    We've submitted Toy Store to the app store last week and I guess it will be available really soon!

Now, I'll share with you some screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. biancamol

Apr 26, 2012
    Digital Marketing
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil