Big Bad Flower --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Agas, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011

BIG BAD Flower

PRESS REVIEWS:
    "Don’t be dissuaded by all the flowers and bubbles, BIG BAD Flower is a big, mean game. You won’…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    PRESS REVIEWS:
    "Don’t be dissuaded by all the flowers and bubbles, BIG BAD Flower is a big, mean game. You won’t be disappointed." - 148apps

"If you’re looking for an action game that has something different to offer, the quest has ended... go buy Big Bad Flower right now." - TouchMyApps

"Big Bad Flower is a bright, colourful casual game with a lively concept." - Gamezebo

"Get it now before it becomes cool." - AppVader.com

"Big Bad Flower planted its roots in the iPhone or iPod Touch" - LiveTouch.fr

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The time has come for your evil plan to bloom. A seed has been planted and out pops an evil flower with roots so deep, it stings! It was created with one goal in mind, and that goal is to bubble its way to world domination! Prepare for an intense battle from backyard to space as you take on earthly creatures such as rabbits, mushrooms, giant robots, aliens and more!

*UNIQUE GAMEPLAY - BUBBLING AND SPINNING ACTION!*
    - draw circles around enemies to trap them in bubbles
    - swipe flower's face or petals to create petal spinning action to blow bubbled enemies away
    - poke to trap weapons and specialized evolved enemies

*WACKY EARTHLY CREATURES*
    - 15 intense chapters with lots of new creatures to battle
    - 3 Different levels from the minuscule backyard to the grand scale of space itself
    - 3 Bonus levels of sheer Mayhem madness

*INSANELY ADDICTIVE*
    - Watch your flower grow and progress through each level of earthly chapters
    - beautiful and colorful characters, backgrounds and illustrations

Visit us: www.bigbadbrush.com
    Follow us: http://twitter.com/bigbadbrush
    Like us: www.facebook.com/bigbadbrush
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Oct 19, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    haha. I remember this game. I got a it a long time ago and played about 5 minutes then deleted. Got way too hard.

3. plantstorm

plantstorm Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    game developer
    You are telling me it doesn't worth playing. Thank you for saving our time.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4. bigbadbrush

bigbadbrush Well-Known Member

Appreciate the honest comments! It was my first game and definitely a great learning experience! Hopefully this growth has shown through all the other BIG BAD BRUSH games :D

5. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    I think the gameplay is not bad (in that case I won't recommend this one) but it is indeed quite difficult. It deserves a download, enjoyable for some days (I remember that I finished all levels) but I know it won't last long in your device (just like many of all other games). Still I think it's way better than tons of other crappy games.

Just picked up another freebie from you and I'm also enjoying it. Nothing new, but it's fun. So, if anyone want to see santa do pole dance, here you go:

Kung Fu Santa

KUNG FU SANTA Santa is here to save Christmas from the evil elves! The evil elves have stolen all of KUNG FU SANTA's pre…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    KUNG FU SANTA Santa is here to save Christmas from the evil elves! The evil elves have stolen all of KUNG FU SANTA's presents and plans to sell them all for money. Greedy little things aren’t they? But alas, KUNG FU SANTA is here with his superior Kung Fu moves!

KUNG FU SANTA is an unique concept with addicting game play. Playing as the master himself, the user will save all the presents, while avoiding dangers such as poison goo, bombs, and evil elves!

"A perfect release for the holiday season." - famigogames.com

"KUNG FU SANTA is an excellent game and a must buy! " - TappreviewsT

"It’s a hard game to put down once you start" - thegamerwithkids.com

"This is what the iPhone/iPod were made for!" - Zonarockit

FEATURES:
    * Game Center: Master the boards!
    * Retina Display: High Resolution Sharpness so you can see Santa's skills!
    * In-Game highscores
    * Collect presents and gold!
    * Kung Fu!

HIGHLY ADDICTIVE:
    * Collect as many presents as you can!
    * Beautiful and colorful illustrations.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Kids
    Release:Dec 02, 2010
    Version:
    User Rating: (4)

6. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    basically the same game... but from the same company...

Kung Fu Master!

Zombies and Pandas and Kung Fu! Face against zombies and pandas in this highly addictive Kung Fu Master game!

T…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Zombies and Pandas and Kung Fu! Face against zombies and pandas in this highly addictive Kung Fu Master game!

The zombies and pandas are up to no good stealing all of the Kung Fu Master’s gold and gems. Show them who’s boss by mastering the bamboo poles and gathering all your gold and gems back. Be careful though! They are not too far behind!

FEATURES:
    * Highly addictive
    * Beautiful and colorful illustrations
    * Retina Display!
    * Game Center: Master the boards!
    * In-Game highscores
    * Collect gold and gems!
    * Get the highest score!
    * Kung Fu!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:Feb 19, 2011
    Version:
    User Rating:Unrated

7. plantstorm

plantstorm Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    game developer
    what about making a KungFu thread, huh?

KungFu Warrior

Triniti Interactive Limited
    Trinit Interactive 10th Anniversary, PLAY AT WILL! For 10 years, Triniti Interactive Studios have published 150 games o…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Trinit Interactive 10th Anniversary, PLAY AT WILL! For 10 years, Triniti Interactive Studios have published 150 games on mobile platform. Out of gratitude for your long support, we decided to bring the most popular games in the past back on the AppStore. What’s more, All in-app purchases of these games are now free! In other words, all players can enjoy the full content of the games for free! Have a good time and enjoy! See the list below: Call of Mini™ Zombies Call of Mini™ Zombies 2 Call of Mini™ DinoHunter Call of Mini: Sniper Call of Mini™ Brawler TinyLegends™ Heroes TinyLegends™ Monster Crasher TinyLegends™ Crazy Knight DevilDark: The Fallen Kingdom Call of Mini™ Squad Call of Mini™ Double Shot Heroes vs Monsters DinoCap 3 Survivors WarCom: Gauntlet iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare Dungeon Crasher Call of Mini™ BattleField! KungFu Warrior Doodle Truck 2 MiniGlider ► ► ► ► ► a BAND of THIEVES has KILLED YOUR MASTER! NOW... it's TIME for REVENGE! >>> GRAB POWER-UPS, MASTER COMBOS, and KICK-BUTT in this EPIC ACTION ADVENTURE! >>> our hero's story began in a small, peaceful village, far from civilization. there, he studied under the tutelage of a sage elder, a daoist master. every day, he gained greater skill in the ancient art of kungfu. in this way, the days, months, and years went by, happily and without event… then one day, without warning, a gang of bandits fell upon the village. they pillaged, looted, and burned. determined to save the village, the elder master fought with all his energy, and all his might. at last, he drove the bandits away. but in his effort, he paid the ultimate price, sacrificing his life. agonized, and holding the lifeless body of his elder master, our hero cried out to the heavens with a promise. he would avenge his master. he would take the daoist oath, and accept a burden of responsibility, of keeping the village safe. thus it was that our story began… >>> + stunningly BEAUTIFUL 2D ART + silky SMOOTH ANIMATIONS + a metric ton of SICK COMBOS + insane DEADLY STRIKES + super special ITEM DROPS >>> + 27 epic GAME LEVELS + 11 item-producing ARENA STAGES + 15 unique COMBO ATTACKS + 24 stat-enhancing POWER-UP ITEMS + 11 formidable ENEMIES & BOSSES + game center LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS + full HD graphics for RETINA + iPAD DISPLAYS >>> http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
    Information
    Seller:Triniti Interactive Limited
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jul 24, 2011
    Updated:Jan 09, 2020
    Version:1.3.9
    Size:56.7 MB
    User Rating: (1)