Reach top seller game in Brazil! (4th biggest apple market)

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by andrebirnfeld, Sep 12, 2014.

1. andrebirnfeld

andrebirnfeld Member

Aug 25, 2014
    #1 andrebirnfeld, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Finally I think I'm on the top of success, can't believe this is really happening... I got top 1 on games paid all categories and 6 overall apps (not only games). Image bellow:

[​IMG]

It's in Portuguese,"Jogos" mean "Games", and as you can see my game Genio Quiz exceeded Pou this dawn...

In other hands, my Android app is getting 8k/daily downloads and is in top 5 Brazil free trivia games (ranked top 100 in other 36 countries), img bellow:

[​IMG]

I think I have property to ask if does anyone need an advice or make a question, I'll be happy to answer any question! Thanks

edit: sorry for broke layout, what an ugly post! grrr

2. fanling3

fanling3 Active Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Is your game in Portuguese?
    Any promotion you have done in Brazil?
    Thanks for sharing!

3. andrebirnfeld

andrebirnfeld Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Yes, Portuguese and English, it's a troll trivia game, now, with 13k/daily downloads!

The biggest promotion is made by youtubers playing my game, just type "Genio Quiz" on youtube and you will see hundred videos of they playing my webgame, which is worse than my app...

4. fanling3

fanling3 Active Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Any reason why they play your game? You asked for it or any special reason?

5. andrebirnfeld

andrebirnfeld Member

Aug 25, 2014
    No, i didnt... they play because they like it, the most important cause is that troll questions, which break expectations as well... and they like to see other people reactions when that kind of troll question work..