DOWNLOADED OVER 1 MILLION TIMES ON iOS

Supersonic HD is an …
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
RACE ON TRACKS CREATED FROM YOUR OWN MUSIC

DOWNLOADED OVER 1 MILLION TIMES ON iOS

Supersonic HD is an adrenaline-charged, music-driven 3D ride game. Blaze through radiant neon racing circuits at ever faster speeds, accompanied by electronic beats from Finnish artist collective Kitkaliitto. The ultimate challenge comes in the 30-second Blitz mode with speed boosts, time extends and other special collectibles.

HIGHLIGHTS:

Play your iPod tunes in circuits generated from your song!
Enter Mixtapes mode and tap cassette icon to create a new track.
High speed 3D tunnel ride game
Cutting edge riders can compete for a place on the weekly Top 50 list
Levels designed to the rhythm of electronic music by Kitkaliitto (www.kitkaliitto.com)
Three game modes: Classic, Blitz and MixTape
Blazing 30-second Blitz mode with speed boosts, time extends and other special collectibles
Four classic mode racing circuits with custom soundtracks and loads of score bonuses
Earn game credits to purchase power-ups for Blitz mode

WHAT'S BEING SAID ABOUT SUPERSONIC HD:

"This game is outstanding, I cannot put it down and I doubt you’ll be able to either." -Padgadget 4.5/5

"If you like groovy electronica beats and hypnotic, somewhat psychedelic gameplay, Supersonic for the iPhone and iPad is your game." - www.nytimes.com

"a really polished contender shows up and perfects the genre nearly to the point of redefinition." - Appadvice

"I tend to be a huge fan of games with good music. I’m an even bigger fan when that music is electronic. And even better is when that music gets me in the right rhythm to play the game. Supersonic HD fits those three descriptions." - 148Apps.com

"This game is fantastic, especially if you immerse yourself in it. Lie on your back with headphones in the dark and you'll be blown away with the immersive smooth 3D experience you can get out of a little smartphone!"

"Much more engaging than any 3D driving game!"

"To a remarkable degree I find that I can get "in the zone" and connect with game experience. In doing so, one can ever so slightly blur the line between reality and flying through a colorful, textured artificial three dimensional space. Kudos!"

* FEATURED IN THE 'WHAT'S HOT' || 'NEW & NOTEWORTHY' || 'WHAT WE'RE PLAYING' SECTIONS

#1 MUSIC GAME IN 60+ COUNTRIES || TOP5 RACING GAME IN 35+ COUNTRIES

NOTE: In-app purchases are device-specific.

Follow us to get the latest news and learn about new updates

Facebook : Supersonicride
Twitter : @Supersonicride #Supersonicride
Web : http://supersonic.kuuasema.com/
Information
Seller:
Genre:Music, Racing, Arcade
Release:May 12, 2011
Updated:Dec 08, 2013
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated