Weather Now

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Evgeny_Deluxeware, Dec 17, 2011.

1. #3 Evgeny_Deluxeware, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
    Do you want get free version of Weather Now?

We need users who have iPad 2, for test app.
    I can present promo code if you can test app.

Contact - PM.

Also we need users with device iPad 2 with Wifi only too!

2. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    App impressions

I was lucky enough to get a promo code for this. While it is not a comprehensive weather app, for instance lacking local radar maps, what is included in beautifully implemented and polished. I think the graphs are a particularly cool feature and the globe on the main page is nice eye candy. Also, the app ran perfectly on my iPad 2.

3. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I posted this earlier on the AppStore:

This is a very well-made app that shines on my iPad2. Weather Now has a user-friendly interface that is chock full of information used to determine today's, 48 hour and 15 day forecast. The app has a unique perspective which not only offers today's weather icon for easy, at-a-glance comprehension, but also a view from space that allows users to traverse across the globe in seconds to find out the current weather at their favorite spots around the world. The database is very good, as I found cities both locally and internationally not always found on other weather apps that I've used before. Additionally, one can see the day/night phases from this otherworldly perch. The graphics are crisply rendered and the animation runs smoothly at a good clip with no hesitation. My only request for future builds would be to add sounds that align with today’s current weather…a slight nudge to the dev for more “ear candy”. Overall, Weather Now has the unique distinction of presenting to it user value that informs as much as it entertains.

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I have learned of a somewhat similar weather app worth checking out named Living Earth HD. It looks equally cool.

5. #7 Evgeny_Deluxeware, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  6. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Followed and retweeted @speed4mee :)

7. Rainbowshbi

Rainbowshbi Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Rt by @rainbowshbi

8. Mrtax

Mrtax Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    #10 Mrtax, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  9. blanix

blanix Active Member

Feb 4, 2011
    #11 blanix, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    hi

i can test apps for ipad 2 :)

cheers

EDIT: now already followed and retweeted

10. Price drop to 0.99 USD !

11. New version released.

Feature temperature on the badge icon added. If you want to activate "Temperature on the icon badge" feature, please tap "Cities" item at the application bar. Then select "Thermometer" icon right from the city name.