Knights Onrush (Moregames)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by arta, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    From the iDracula devs Moregames. An enhanced version of Defend Your Castle? Looks great!

2. shkudt

shkudt Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Moscow
    some screenshots

Interesting Defend Your Castle clone!
    just found some screenshots:

Attached Files:

3. Chapperz :D

Chapperz :D Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    England
    #3 Chapperz :D, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
    wow that looks so cool... Edit:Btw when it it coming out

4. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Awesome! With Moregames, you can't go wrong.

5. Kartel

Kartel Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    These guys rule.

Imagine a Castle Crashers game like that.

Defend Your Castle is doomed.

6. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Even though the game looks amazingly fun, I will not support this company. They are money hungry and blatant liars.
    They promised to reward the supporters of Orions with new content and updates. Their last update was sometime in December and the game still hasn't received any content updates and still suffers from game affecting bugs.
    They got their money and got out. Even emails from them confirm this strategy, as they said they are busy making new games and don't want to "waste their time" with Orions anymore because they won't see noticable revenues if they update. Even though they clearly said the udpate would be for those 'loyal fans' of theirs.

7. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    I don't know, this game looks really, really cool. I haven't gotten Orions so don't know the whole deal on that one. iDracula has been updated a few times though, and they've been pretty successful. A glorified version of Defend Your Castle seems interesting enough, I hate the graphics of the clones and real one in the App Store. This game on the other hand seems to have nice artwork (like they usually do). Will be waiting for this one, looks beautiful :)

8. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    Looks great.

9. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    I thought they were waiting on 3.0 so they could update the UI and bugs while getting to charge something for the new expansions. If they are just throwing the project away then I'm pretty unhappy. I bought the game and rated it highly cause I thought that they were working on making the game better =(

10. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    I agree with the Orions stuff, but I don't care. This game looks great. It will give DYC and Stickwars a run for its money.

11. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

how do you know its coming on ipod. theres clearly a mouse in the game plus no show of the ipod

12. crimson.

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    Because the title of the video is called "Knights Onrush iPhone Preview". Emphasis on the iPhone part.

13. walsh06

wow out of 4 answers that was the worst :p. i can put a video of halo up on youtube and say im playing it on my ipod. face it people lie on youtube WAY too much. this i know is real though

14. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
  15. crimson.

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    If you know it's real then why would you ask? That doesn't even make sense.

16. walsh06

because it was explained (well) by other people

17. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Not what they told me. I reminded them about the content and bug fixes and they said they didn't want to bother with it and whatever content they were going to include in an update has since been relocated to be included with the sequel to Orions. And they claimed the game had no bugs...
    Even if what you said were true, that still bothers me because they said the added content would be a free update for their fans who supported them.
    What bothers me is that these cards are already made, they are already in other versions of the game on other OS so I can't see how hard it could be just to throw them in. They could obviously care less.

18. crimson.

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    So let me get this straight. People explained that this game was coming out on iPhone. So you asked if it was coming out on iPhone. That really doesn't make any sense.

19. walsh06

look at the times. i posted this first. then posted in the other topic, they replied then you replied.

20. Looks really interesting. I wonder if the gameplay will hold up over time, though. I've never played defend your castle or its clones, but it seems to me that it would get tedious over time unless there were a wide variety of ways to take out the opposition.