Promo codes for new word game. Retail price $3.99 but yours for free.

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Panabee, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Panabee

Panabee Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Hi all,

We rebuilt Wopple to offer a brand new word game, mashing together two of America's most popular game shows: Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.

The game play is simple: solve word puzzles in as few guesses as possible. Each puzzle comes with a small trivia hint, but the challenge is in unraveling the word puzzle before anyone else.

We built it from the ground up to be played against other people on smartphones. Most of the alternative games were designed for single-player use. Up to 4 people per game -- perfect for getting friends and family in one place.

We're releasing 20 promo codes to celebrate. First come, first serve. Just grab a code, then please share your thoughts on this thread.

The game will retail for $3.99, but it's yours free with a promo code.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/all-word-puzzles-by-wopple/id515866883?mt=8

Screen shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Panabee

Dec 10, 2011
    Promo codes:

ENMX3HREP6NA
    4NARR44J7A4M
    E4T7YKWXNNMA
    LYWALNEWXAHJ
    4M7MP9E49JFX
    3LAT3WM6PNE3
    KJ77JM9HXJP7
    EW4RAA94NNYW
    LTH3ATHYJAW3
    4PNAM7XPEFXM
    HF79X9HKXKP9
    JWWXKNRM7YYP
    NLMHTAJFFRAN
    PM3WJHMPXWKE
    HEJPXKPALTFP
    TRN3NNJ64JPH
    9NNNYKL46L9Y
    RAAN3R7HYMYH
    4PLR9PY6F6JK
    WN7AX4FKPYW6

3. Bartow

Bartow Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    WN7AX4FKPYW6
    thanks

4. Dragon Game Studio

Dragon Game Studio Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Game Developer
    Bali, Indonesia
    Downloading it now with 9NNNYKL46L9Y

Thanks! Looking forward to try it out

5. endless

endless Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    thanks for the code, I took HEJPXKPALTFP

6. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Took code JWWXKNRM7YYP thanks!!

7. Panabee

Dec 10, 2011
    Don't forget to share your thoughts, please. Thanks. :)

8. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    thanks for sharing!

codes all used.

9. iRyan

iRyan Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    ICT Student @ Bangor University Of Wales
    Wales, UK
    I love word games but all used :(

10. Panabee

Dec 10, 2011
    here are 10 more, but please remember to post your thoughts here on the thread ... ow, if people continue to take codes without sharing feedback, we won't post more codes. :)

RLHLL64ME4KY
    P4JAJMRMT4E7
    3NAPFTML9JH3
    FHLJ3AWWHXPJ
    JXH4EHJTXHAR
    YAEAMMEPAJ7E
    Y9RJYYX67Y9J
    39HP39RHM3XX
    6NPA3JXY44T3
    A4RHJHNJWK9L

11. iRyan

iRyan Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    ICT Student @ Bangor University Of Wales
    Wales, UK
    Thank you for posting these new codes and PM'ing me i took 39HP39RHM3XX
    first impressions : Nice clean layout, simple enough to play and you can pick it up and put down when you want! Will give iTunes review in next 3 days under username iPhoneAppCritic if you want to look out for that. Thank you

12. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Then you'll be rewarding the lurkers and punishing potential ppl who actually want to review it.
    You should give them out to ppl through pm ho actually want the game, lurkers are weird and see promo codes as contests as to who redeems them first, even if they don't want the game. It's weird.
    I can't spare the space, so I don't bother with promos unless its a super wanted game on my wish list.
    Anyway, just saying you'd get better results with pm

13. Panabee

Dec 10, 2011
    thanks for the feedback!

one clarification: we optimized wopple for playing against friends. it won't be as much fun if you play solo. if your friends need promo codes for the premium version, PM me, and we'll ensure they get the app for free as well.

14. Supercupid

Supercupid Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Great game it's like a new version of wheel of fortune

15. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Looks like the lurkers strike again. At least one person was nice enough to say they took a code. Guess I'll wait on some impressions on the game before I buy

16. Panabee

Dec 10, 2011
    sorry about this, jtall. don't wait to buy. if you're willing to share feedback and tell friends (assuming you like it), send an email to info at@ panabee.com. we'll hook you up.

this goes for anyone else. doesn't seem like people are posting when they take codes so we'll do this through email.

if you took a code, please share your thoughts on this thread! thanks.

17. Panabee

Dec 10, 2011
    only a few promo codes remaining. if you're interested in getting the game for free, please email the address from the previous post.

thanks!

if you grabbed a promo code already, please remember to share your thoughts here.

18. Dragon Game Studio

Dragon Game Studio Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Game Developer
    Bali, Indonesia
    Hi again,

Sorry for taking some time replying... anyway, here are my take on the game:

- Love the icon. It's very nice, catchy and definitely got my attention.

- The game should have a tutorial that you can go through before you start to play. Either the player should be able to choose it from the main menu, or it should start automatically the first time you play. As it is now, the only information about how to play the game you get once you fail.

- Add an option to make it possible to play with random opponents. Now the only option I had was to play the game solo, since I'm not going to invite friends and family until I have tried the game out.

- When you guess a correct letter, the letter and the scoring for each letter pop up one by one. This can take a while if you have a a lot of letters.... Not a big deal, but something that I thought of :p

-Graphics and background are a bit to simple for my taste. It works, but I think it would give the game more life if the background were more detailed.

Ok, that was what I could think of on top of my head... hope you take it as it's supposed to be: constructive criticism... The game idea is good and it definitely has potential. If I have more feedback later I will post it here :)