HeroCraft announces launching the blog devoted to the new game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HeroCraft, Jul 28, 2009.

1. HeroCraft

HeroCraft Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Hello guys,

We glad to present blog http://protoxide.mobi created special for forthcoming game Protoxide Racing. It’s been almost a year since we started prototyping our new game called Protoxide. It’s a futuristic 3D racing game targeting mobile devices (iPhone primarily). Please, feel free to take a look at our first video:

[​IMG]

And here are few screentshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is a lot of game features planned. Here they are:

• 5 different ships to choose from, ranging from the heavy tank-like to the light and fast bike-like
    • 4 worlds of 4 racing tracks each, 16 tracks in a total
    • 5 weapon types, pick-up bonuses like nitro or nuclear weapons
    • Quick race and career modes
    • Multiplayer over WiFi
    • Hall of fame, both local and online
    • 3D stereo sound, cool music
    • Motion sensor controlled steering (or swipe controlled if you’d prefer)
    • Player profiles. So that when your little brother asks you for iPhone, he won’t destroy your championship progress
    • Game encyclopedia, if you’d like to know what exactly which bonus or weapon means
    All these features are being developed at the moment. We will try our best to inlcude all of them to the first release.

We’ll post information about the game in this blog. There will be early videos, graphic sketches, our future plans and so on. Stay tuned!

Also don’t hesitate to ask any question on the game or propose any idea. We need your opinion to create a cool game together. Please, contact us on [email protected]

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Graphics look nice, but the colors are a little dark/dull (this could be on purpose...)

3. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I'll be sure to send some ideas :3

4. zlibd

zlibd Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    New York
    looks really promising
    i really like the brown pod looking ship from the first screenshot, it reminds me of boba fetts slave I ship