New iTunes Feature: Scheduled Price Changes

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by MindJuice, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Also, there is an App Store Review Status on the right hand side of that page.

It shows the percentage of new app submissions and app updates that have been processed within the last 7 days.

2. DaveLev

DaveLev Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Indie Games Developer for iPhone
    Derby, UK.
    Yes I noticed this on Saturday, used it to schedule a day of Free, followed by a week of 50% off then back to original price, it should be really handy. All i've got to do now is leave it and it sorts it's self out!

3. DaveLev

DaveLev Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Indie Games Developer for iPhone
    Derby, UK.
    And the percentage of apps reviewed in 7 days has been there as long as i can remember, which is before November last year, they should put it in iTunes Connect somewhere.

4. Stroffolino

Stroffolino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 28, 2009
    Software Engineer
    Pennsylvania
    I find the new scheduled price feature more confusing than useful the way it's implemented right now.

They've also eliminated the "primary screenshot" feature. Hint: the last screenshot you add ends up being displayed as your app's first screenshot.

5. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Wow this will be a good tool. One dev put his app free for a day and it stayed like that for 4 days.

6. I guess I never go to that page!