Lego games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bramblett05, Jan 2, 2013.

1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Ok we have Harry potter but where's batman and the Star Wars ones? Any chance for iOS versions?

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yep i agree ! I'm no fan of Harry Potter but i was hoping they might one day release the Star Wars versions but to no avail.

Love Star Wars but overall the state of their iOS games is terrible. I'm hoping with Disney now owning Lucasarts they may do more mobile games, in a few interviews i've read they mention they want to get into mobile gaming more.

Even ports of some old classics like Dark Forces or Rogue Squadron (which would surely work well on iOS) i would love to see

3. thezman

thezman Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Well I understand why there is no Star Wars because that is owned by Disney but if I believe that Harry Potter is owned by WB and they publish the IOS Harry Potter.But i still don't understand why there is now real Lego Batman.There is some kind of minigame collection game with Lego Batman in the title.I hope they bring some of the other Lego games onto ios because that is a series that I really love.