[For Hire] Composer of Ravensword 2 | Aiko Islands | Dangerous | Razor Salvation

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by gamecomposer, Mar 29, 2012.

1. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    It is tough to see the difference | Hear it at seanbeeson.com

Greetings TA!

My name is Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com) and I am an orchestral composer for games, film, tv, ads, ect. Anything that needs a score, I can provide it. You can hear the over 7 hours of music I have written for projects on my website.

I have composed scores for games like Ravensword 2, Aiko Islands, Dangerous, Mecho Wars HD, Razor Salvation, Pocket RPG (Theme), Goop, Droppin' Bombs, Bedtime Bunny Tales, and Steampirates as well as 70+ other games.

I specialize in writing orchestral music, but am just as skilled in composing for other styles, electronic and acoustic, serious and light-hearted, modern, retro, and/or classic!

No project is too big or small for us to tackle! A lot of my clients are independent developers who need just a few minutes of music.

If you have any questions, want to hear a specific style of music, need a quote or simply want to chat, shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

2. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    Triple-A music right here.

Will definitely recommend. : )

3. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks, I am glad you like my music :D