Translate your app or game descryption to Russian - let me explain...

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by starready, Jul 13, 2016.

1. starready

starready New Member

Jul 13, 2016
    #1 starready, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Guys Hi im from Russia, my name is Pavel. And I can translate your game description to Russian.
    Let me tell you, why is that important - translating to other languages.

Im using android, and i have not iphone so i tell you from android user perspective.
    If you dont translating your description - user will see :
    1. Not translated text
    2. Translated by Google transation text

1. For example here in Russia over 100 Millions mobile users - and only 6% can something understand in english - otherone just will go away from your app.
    2. Google translator from English to Russian - such a disaster, dont use them. GT translate only words just because Russian language have some specifics, and text will be approximate. Users will not understand what game or app is doing.

Im a russian speaker from Russia, may be my english not so good, but believe me i translate your text to Russian with 5 stars. Russian mobile market can be second largest market from World according to Realbusiness UK.

You can order description translation on my Fiverr - https://www.fiverr.com/pavelrogozin/translate-your-ios-or-android-app-to-native-russian

Or you can pm to me and pay with paypal