Slingshot Justice - The Ultimate Bully Shooter *TRAILER*

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Anomalous Interactive, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Anomalous Interactive

Anomalous Interactive Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Anomalous Interactive is proud to show off our awesome trailer for Slingshot Justice!

Slingshot Justice tells a heart-wrenching tale of warfare ... in the schoolyard. As a fifth grade vigilante, you have taken up action to protect the lemonade stands of the youth from the terrors of the local bullies. War never changes, and with your trusty slingshot in hand, you'll defend innocence from brutality, or get a wedgie trying. ​

Coming to iPhone and iPod on July 7th!

[​IMG]

From your Tree House of Solitude wreak havoc upon the bully menace with your arsenal of homemade weapons:
    • The Trusty Slingshot
    • The Blitzing Ice cream Scoop Rifle
    • The Powerful Grenade Launcher.

Pack grapes, muffins, soda bombs and many other objects into your weapons to unleash mayhem upon the bullies and defend innocence from brutality!

Features:

• Awesome 3D cartoon graphics with Retina support.
    • An arsenal of homemade weapons and ammunition types
    • Simple, one touch game play
    • Kick ass Combo systems
    • Openfeint Leaderboards and Achievements
    • Easy to learn, hard to master
    • Hours of bully punishing fun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Visit our website or follow us on Twitter or Facebook and get involved!

Please check out our sweet Slingshot Justice trailer and leave us your feedback, comments and suggestions :)

2. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Looks awesome, can't wait till Thursday! Another expensive week.

3. Anomalous Interactive

Apr 5, 2011
    Cheers! its great to hear some excitement with for our game!

4. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    I can't remember the last time I've seen a castle defense-style game dont from a third-person over-shoulder perspective...it really seems to work.

I'd suggest perhaps putting more resources into differentiating the bullies on-screen (maybe fewer, but tougher to kill and more distinguishable via tactics and personality from each other).

Rather than endless waves of repetitive enemies, I think a game with nice graphics like this would benefit much more from fewer (on screen), more well-characterized enemies with a bit more staying power.

Best of luck!

5. Anomalous Interactive

Apr 5, 2011
    This is why i love posting on Touch Arcade. The community here constantly has the best feedback, whether it be the users or the developers!

6. mootPlus2

mootPlus2 Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Hell yeah, looking forward to this!

I especially like the way the guns are made from homemade stuff. Does that launcher say Coffee on the side? haha