iPad Game++ the game about make a game!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by waterinsect, May 12, 2016.

1. waterinsect

waterinsect Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    #1 waterinsect, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
    Game++ turns your iPhone, iPad into an independent game maker!
    Download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/game++-independent-game-maker/id1111069039?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Make your own iOS and Android independent game and distribute it(AppStore & GoogleMarket)!
    Get Game++ now, you will be addicted by it, and you will become a great independent game developer!

Features:
    •Animation Editor allows you to make slick animation, like a flying bird.
    •Create an physical shape(rect, oval, polygon) and specify the physical property(visibility, color, collide, density, friction…) by Physical Editor.
    •Object Editor has very strong ability, it can create any component in your game, like hero, tortoise, button, even an abstract data record object.
    •Event Editor is the most important editor in Game++, it create event to define the behavior of your object, each event consist of triggers and actions.
    •Scene Editor allows you to make your stages very easily by add and drag objects.
    •Publish Editor will be used at last after you finished your game, it build your game to an IPA or APK file, then, congratulations! you can distribute your game to AppStore and GoogleMarket, all people in the world will enjoy your game!

2. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    i can't find the application it seems it was taken down and no longer exists on the appstore

3. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    I grabbed it the other day from the Danish appstore but truth be told you're not missing anything

It's very possible it can be a good development tool but between the engrish and the total lack of documentation it's more work than just coding it yourself

4. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    thanks for ur feedback , am just into gaming and game development world so actually i wanted to give it a try , so u mean i can find it in the danish appstore?

5. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    Yup, but i had to search for the developer name and it's iphone only:)

6. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    actually i spent those hours searching but no hope even in the danish market :(
    can u please give me the link of the app from ur itunes? maybe i can't find it

7. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    You're right, it looks like it's been pulled. Sorry about that

As i said though, you're really not missing out on this one. If you really want to develop games on your iphone or ipad i'd look at codea or hyperpad instead

Codea is actual coding while hyperpad is more of a game making type of app but they're both miles ahead of this one

8. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    awesome thanks for ur advice mate :)

9. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    actually there's another problem , i checked both hyperpad and codea and they both are ipad only :( no versions for iphone

10. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    I imagine most of these types of apps are for ipad given how they already feel cramped on the ipad screen

Maybe this one will relaunch, this time with some documentation to help getting started

11. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    i hope so , thanks for ur help mate , and if there are any apps like codea or hyperpad but for iphone let me know :)