Tmart Giveaway - Separable 360-Degree Rotatable Bluetooth Keyboard with PC Back Case

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by tmart, May 30, 2014.

1. tmart

tmart New Member

May 30, 2014
    tmart market
    #1 tmart, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    Hi
    Tmart.co.uk launch this little competition to give away 1 Case for iPad valued at $50 to be redeemed on Tmart
    prize: Separable 360-Degree Rotatable Bluetooth Keyboard with PC Back Case for iPad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Features
    • Easy to use, quicker keys than the previous models
    • Tailor-made for handheld device
    • Successfully tested on iPad 2/3/
    • Detachable and 360-degree rotatable
    • This keyboard has an innovative design which allows you to carry it around with you everywhere
    • Pocket size, sleek and slim design, folding and ergonomic bluetooth design
    • Good touch feeling, mini and portable
    • Compact design style, the keyboard is very easy to carry and practical
    • 10m working distance and 60 days standby time
    - See more at here: product link

Rules(How to enter):

Visit Tmart.co.uk and browse through their selection of great products.Then come back here and drop us a comment, telling us what you would put on your wish list for the holidays. That’s it!

1. Visit the specific link at http://www.tmart.co.uk/ find your preferred items.
    2. Then Post the page Link/URL and Picture back into this thread!Give a brief idea about your choice! Suggest a good competition for the next tmart !
    3.tmart appreciates if the winners who get the prize write a review after the product is received

*Note: *
    1.Tmart.co.uk Win Case for iPad valued at $50 for the Winner!!
    2 .one winner will be selected using random.org
    3. Anyone from any country in world can enter .only 1 entry per person

Timeline:

The Competition Starts 30/5/2014 and Ends on 15/6/2014

Super Simple...

Give it a try! GOOD LUCK!

Attached Files:

2. tmart

tmart New Member

May 30, 2014
    tmart market
    tmart

toucharcade members

We are very grateful to everyone's attention to Tmart-Giveaway.This is a free gift activity for toucharcade members in May and June.
    NOT Spammers! We guarantee the authenticity and reliability of this activity.Our prize is free shipping for you.We need to hear your views to improve something.

don't worry, i will write down the winner name and the prize when Giveaway ending(JUNE 15.2014), please kindly note this.And then winner can send your address, full name to me .(PM me or Leave your email)

Anyone from any country in world can enter and also if your having problems posting links then do this:
    i like this:[​IMG]
    this is a waterproof keyboard with dust-free design. It is ideal for my iPad products!

3. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    This has been a need for a while and after going through many cheap versions I've seen these in a few places, rated well and are easy to put on it beats making a protector out of window vinyl

http://www.tmart.co.uk/0.33mm-Flat-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-for-iPad-Mini-1-2-Transparent_p255085.html

Thanks for this contest this is cool ^-^

Attached Files:

4. denni

denni New Member

May 30, 2014
  5. dawid1972

dawid1972 Well-Known Member

#5 dawid1972, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    I like the oldschool Aug. handset. I can see your friends how to mine rang my iphone.
    http://www.tmart.co.uk/pgallery/Radiation-Proof-Retro-Telephone-Handset-with-Volume-Control-for-iPhone-iPad-Black_p131476.html
    [IMG]http://cdn3.image-tmart.com/prodimgs_v2/8/8700/2854/87002854/Radiation-Proof-Retro-Telephone-Handset-with-Volume-Control-for-iPhoneiPad-Black_320x320.jpg?1384594595[/IMG]

6. serg30

serg30 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
  7. Honour

Honour Active Member

Jun 1, 2014
  8. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    #8 armoko, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  9. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
  10. tmart

tmart New Member

May 30, 2014
    tmart market
    #10 tmart, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    Tmart activities have ended

hello
    everyone,Thank you for participating in tmart activities, our activities have ended, very happy to notify the winners #8: armoko
    Win one Separable 360-Degree Rotatable Bluetooth Keyboard with PC Back Case
    Congratulations to you!!we will PM armoko
    the winner please send your address, full name to me .(PM me or Leave your email)

tmart

11. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Awesome! PM sent!

Thanks for the contest

12. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    One week ago I received my prize from tmart.com - Bluetooth keyboard for iPad.

[​IMG]

It's really slim and flexible keyboard that has some convenient iPad-specific function keys like Copy,Paste,Cut, as well as adjust volume,brightness,keys for controlling music player and of course Home and Lock keys.The keyboard bring not only familiar tactical feel to your iPad but also free up valuable screen real estate so you can see and do more while typing.

[​IMG]

The keyboard has different adjustable angles - something rarely seen on any other keyboard case.

[​IMG]

This keyboard offers also back case for your iPad. If you don't need a keyboard you can just separate your iPad and use a keyboard like a standalone device.

[​IMG]

If you plan on doing typing most of the time, a bluetooth keyboard with a back cover might be a better option. This thing turns your iPad into mini laptop. For productivity an external keyboard for iPad is a must-have.

[​IMG]

Thank you very much http://www.tmart.co.uk/