New Gameloft iPad SALE --> $.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Agas, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    #1 Agas, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011

Dungeon Hunter 2 HD

The second opus of the benchmark for action RPGs, now optimized for your iPad with HD graphics! As SlidetoPlay said, “ex…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The second opus of the benchmark for action RPGs, now optimized for your iPad with HD graphics! As SlidetoPlay said, “exceptional games like Dungeon Hunter don’t come along often”, making this sequel a must for any fan of the genre.

EXCLUSIVE CO-OP MULTIPLAYER MODE: Play the campaign alone or in a group of up to 4 adventurers at the same time.
    - Team up online via Wi-Fi or locally via Bluetooth or local wireless.
    - Compatible with the Game Center and Gameloft LIVE!: find teammates, rise through the ranks in the leaderboards, unlock achievements and more.
    - Fight tougher enemies, face even more challenging quests, and combine the talents of your team members to become even deadlier.

25 YEARS LATER, RETURN TO GOTHICUS - IN HD
    - You are one of the sons of the immortal King. Survive a war, escape from prison, and travel across your realm to save everything!
    - Enter the dark fantasy atmosphere of Gothicus, with high-definition graphics optimized for iPad.

DUNGEON HUNTER LEVELS UP!
    - Enjoy the same addictive hack-'n-slash gameplay, with new finely tuned controls and save system.
    - An open world 5 times bigger than in the first game with more enemies, more areas, more quests and more hours of enjoyment.
    - 3 difficulty levels, all of which can be unlocked by finishing the game once.

DEEP CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM
    - Choose among 3 character classes with 2 specializations each and improve your character with dozens of different skills.
    - Hundreds of unique items to collect, including melee and ranged weapons, that will impact your character’s look and skills.

Join the Game Hunter Challenge:
    Tweet: I found a new @Gameloft Game! Dungeon Hunter 2 HD: http://j.mp/gOIzqa #GameHunter783 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/aGk2Jx and follow @Gameloft!

What's this? http://j.mp/aGk2Jx

Leaderboards, detailed features and more on the game's official website: http://www.gameloft.com/iphone-games/dungeon-hunter-2
    Visit us on www.gameloft.com
    Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Adventure
    Release:Dec 16, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six®: Shadow Vanguard HD

The iconic Rainbow unit finally lands on iPad! For the first time, enjoy a new FPS experience that allows you to lead a …
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The iconic Rainbow unit finally lands on iPad! For the first time, enjoy a new FPS experience that allows you to lead a team of elite soldiers!
    A global terrorist organization threatens the world balance. Only one team can prevent this: The Rainbow Unit!
    These colors never run.
    AN ICONIC BRAND FINALLY AVAILABLE ON YOUR iPAD
    One of the most popular video game brands finally lands on your iPad.
    AN ORIGINAL TITLE WITH EPIC MISSIONS
    Play 11 thrilling missions to defeat a dangerous and well-organized terrorist group.
    Play recreated and enriched levels based on the original Rainbow Six game like the Embassy Hostage Crisis, an oil platform assault or the infiltration of a rebel camp in Africa.
    Join a new Rainbow Unit complete with 3 new members, each with their own unique abilities like recon, demolition or stealth.
    EXPERIENCE CO-OP AND A RICH MULTIPLAYER MODE
    Join up to 2 friends and challenge the entire game together in Local and Online Co-op modes.
    You can also go head-to-head with the best unit leaders in the world on 5 exclusive and thrilling maps in Multiplayer mode - up to 10 players.
    THEY’LL NEVER SEE IT COMING
    Infiltrate enemy compounds without them ever knowing you’re there thanks to a wide range of state-of-the-art gadgets. Use snake cameras to spy around corners, silencers to keep your kills discreet and many more covert tools and weapon upgrades.
    BE THE LEADER OF AN ELITE UNIT
    A thrilling real-time tactical system that lets you lead your teammates through each level. Order them to cover, shoot or use grenades to clear rooms before an assault!

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Jul 14, 2011
    Version:
    User Rating: (1)

BackStab

** Kotaku: “…nice to have a game of this depth and variety in my pocket.”

“My name is Henry Blake, once a proud…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ** Kotaku: “…nice to have a game of this depth and variety in my pocket.”

“My name is Henry Blake, once a proud officer in England’s Royal Navy. Now I stand a shattered man. Betrayed, imprisoned, my fiancée taken away, I have now found my freedom - and soon I shall find my revenge.”

Take on the role of Henry Blake, a broken man whose life was stripped away, and help in his quest for justice and revenge. Climb, jump and sneak your way through diverse settings to reach your target and strike down adversaries. Use your deadly fighting skills and the combo-based combat system to defeat your nemesis and anyone else who gets in your way. Roam freely across a huge island and gaze upon its magnificent full-3D environments and experience the feeling of an immersive, realistic world around you thanks to impressive character interactions with true-to-life voice effects.

AN UNPRECEDENTED AND ORIGINAL BLOCKBUSTER FOR iOS GAMERS
    • Discover a blockbuster production with the best graphics, an unprecedented story & endless content.
    • Experience an action-packed adventure with open environments, deep combat, platforming and more.

WITNESS A DARK AND ACTION-PACKED TALE OF TREASON AND REVENGE
    • Become a rogue killer with nothing left to live for but vengeance on those who betrayed him.
    • Use agility, strength and cunning to get the drop on your target, eliminate them quickly and escape.
    • Master the combo-based combat system to slay anyone standing between you and your prey.

FOR THE 1ST TIME ON iOS, EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL 18TH CENTURY CARIBBEAN ISLAND
    • Experience an immersive world through impressive character interactions and lifelike voice effects.
    • Roam across a vast island full of exotic 3D environments like jungles, beaches, a volcano and more.
    • Investigate 4 unique cities to find new quests and secrets.

Warning: This game is not compatible with iPod touch 3G 8GB and older devices. Compatible with iPad 2.

Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jun 23, 2011
    Version:
    User Rating: (5)

StarFront: Collision HD

The best real-time strategy is now at your fingertips! Starfront: Collision HD, the epitome of RTS gameplay with gorgeou…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The best real-time strategy is now at your fingertips! Starfront: Collision HD, the epitome of RTS gameplay with gorgeous HD graphics and a competitive 4-player multiplayer, finally hits the App Store!

Welcome to planet Sinistral, where rare Xenodium crystals are coveted by a human mining conglomerate called the Consortium. However, they are not the only ones after the rare mineral. The Myriad, an indigenous race of aliens, is addicted to Xenodium and will do everything they can to prevent the Consortium from plundering their resources. To add to the chaos, a sentient robot race called the Wardens is trying to turn the war in their favor. Whose side will you choose?

With Starfront: Collision HD, choose from 3 unique but balanced races and deploy your strategy for victory in this battle. Each faction can construct 8 different buildings and over 10 destructive units to build up their base and mount an unstoppable assault on adversaries. Once you’ve mastered the solo campaign, put your skills to the test in exciting multiplayer battles.

THE DEEPEST, MOST BALANCED RTS GAMEPLAY ON iPAD
    • At last, an RTS with intuitive touch controls that give you total control over your forces.
    • The entire interface has been redesigned for the iPad to ensure a perfectly ergonomic handling of the game.
    • Hone your strategy with three different factions - The Consortium, Wardens and Myriad - each with unique tech trees and tactics.
    • Complete 20 missions and create your own battles thanks to Skirmish mode.
    • Gather resources to build 24 different buildings and recruit 30 different units.
    A DEEP AND POLISHED SCI-FI UNIVERSE
    • Wage war across five gorgeous environments: ice, badlands, a jungle, an underground reactor and a destroyed alien city.
    • Discover the deep and engaging story of a war for resources, told throughout the solo campaign.
    • Gaze upon top-notch 3D-rendered environments, buildings and units.
    HIGHLY COMPETITIVE 4-P MULTIPLAYER MODE
    • Confront your friends in epic and challenging Local and Online Multiplayer battles.
    • Choose between 5 multiplayer maps, each corresponding to one of the 5 environments in the game.
    • Enjoy unlimited replayability thanks to Multiplayer mode.
    • Connect to Gameloft LIVE! 2.0 and compete to rule the leaderboards.

Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:May 12, 2011
    Version:
    User Rating:Unrated

Real Soccer 2011 HD

We’ve brought the game to an all-new playing field for the most realistic soccer experience ever on iPad. Prepare for to…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We’ve brought the game to an all-new playing field for the most realistic soccer experience ever on iPad. Prepare for totally new graphics in HD and animations that will impress even long-time fans of the series. This is your chance to be a Real Soccer champion, just like David Villa, in the most exciting sports simulation to date.
    Acclaimed by the press last year as the soccer game to beat:
    “Real Soccer is a great game…a more fast-paced and streamlined experience than its rivals.” – Slide To Play (4/4)
    "Real Soccer comes highly recommended to newcomers and diehard soccer fans alike." - AppModo

A NEW VISUAL APPROACH
    The revamped HD graphics push the definition of “life-like” on the iPad. Motion capture technology has allowed us to create the most fluid player animations based on movements of pro soccer players.

RELIVE SOCCER HISTORY
    Jump into soccer’s most exciting moments with a History mode that lets you alter the course of the game’s most epic matches. Can you change the result of the last European Clubs Cup?

EVEN MORE TEAMS
    The game’s depth has been pushed even further than before by providing a whopping 14 leagues and 350 teams, including the official licenses for FC Barcelona, Real Madrid and the Spanish national team. Also includes the names of real players thanks to the FIFPro license. Find your favorite players on leagues such as the English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian and Argentine leagues, plus national teams like Brazil, Argentina, England, Italy, Portugal and France.

ALL YOUR FAVORITE MODES
    Manage your team like a coach and lead them on the field throughout the season in Club Master.
    Step into the spotlight and control the life of a single player in Enter the Legend.
    Challenge your friends to epic matches in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Multiplayer.

SEE THE ACTION LIKE ON TV
    Dynamic camera angles, coach reactions, player celebrations and more make every minute of gameplay feel like you’re watching the match live!

SHOW YOUR STUFF ON YOUTUBE
    Made an amazing goal? Somehow dribbled your way around three defenders? Show everyone! Upload your favorite replays directly to YouTube and forever bask in your glory.

ONLINE PLAYERBASE UPDATES
    Keep your game up-to-date with all the most recent player transfers and lineup changes thanks to regular online updates.

SOCCER NEWS ON-DEMAND
    Access official soccer news feeds right from the game menu and never miss the scores while playing your own games.

***** Game Hunter Challenge:
    Tweet: I found a new @Gameloft Game! Real Soccer 2011: http://bit.ly/aCxg0f #GameHunter212 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/aGk2Jx and follow @Gameloft!

What's this? http://j.mp/aGk2Jx

Visit us on www.realsoccer2011.com
    Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft

Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Simulation, Sports
    Release:Oct 13, 2010
    Version:
    User Rating:Unrated

ALSO THE IPHONE VERSION :

http://itunes.apple.com/app/starfront-collision/id422922666?mt=8
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/dungeon-hunter-2/id385159082?mt=8
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-shadow/id413302408?mt=8
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/real-soccer-2011/id392984487?mt=8

2. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Thanks! I think I'll pick up Starfront. I have it on my iPod and it's great. I'll bet it's even better on the big screen. Anybody recommend any of the others?

By the way, Real Football 2011 is on sale also.

3. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Yeah, StarFront will probably be the only title I will be picking up too.

lol..Dungeon Hunter 2 and Backstab are like perpetually on sale!..and for good reasons.

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    All of those are on sale for iPhone too... How's Backstab?

5. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    i tried to buy clancys but it says being modified. starfront reminds me of starcraft.. which i do not care for. my brother digs that game like no other tho.
    chris.

6. kingpukka

kingpukka Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    they are on sale for iPhone too :D

7. cozval

cozval Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Italy
    What a news.... A gameloft sale??? :))

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Getting SF, DH2, and R6 for the iPad 2. I want to see how well SF plays on the big screen. Should be able to try it out when I go home for Thanksgiving break.

9. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    #9 violentv, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
    @@ I can't seem to get the opening cutscene to play for SF HD!

eh...DH 2 has broken combat mechanics right? What I read was that active skills are relatively useless because they deal a small fixed amount of damage which isn't scaled up by your equipment/weapons/passive skills.