DinoCap 3 Survivors from ¢99 to FREE. Who woulda thought?

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by dariusjr98, May 22, 2013.

1. Answer: everyone.

DinoCap 3 Survivors

Triniti Interactive Limited
    Trinit Interactive 10th Anniversary, PLAY AT WILL! For 10 years, Triniti Interactive Studios have published 150 games o…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Trinit Interactive 10th Anniversary, PLAY AT WILL! For 10 years, Triniti Interactive Studios have published 150 games on mobile platform. Out of gratitude for your long support, we decided to bring the most popular games in the past back on the AppStore. What’s more, All in-app purchases of these games are now free! In other words, all players can enjoy the full content of the games for free! Have a good time and enjoy! See the list below: Call of Mini™ Zombies Call of Mini™ Zombies 2 Call of Mini™ DinoHunter Call of Mini: Sniper Call of Mini™ Brawler TinyLegends™ Heroes TinyLegends™ Monster Crasher TinyLegends™ Crazy Knight DevilDark: The Fallen Kingdom Call of Mini™ Squad Call of Mini™ Double Shot Heroes vs Monsters DinoCap 3 Survivors WarCom: Gauntlet iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare Dungeon Crasher Call of Mini™ BattleField! KungFu Warrior Action Truck MiniGlider ► ► ► ► ► the dinosaurs NEVER disappeared in this ALTERNATE REALITY, and instead they are CONSTANTLY EVOLVING to KILL! ► ► ► ► ► The Dino threat has put your city in danger. Now, it's time to become a real fighter and protect the people. Fight off those ferocious monsters and this time make sure they are on the path to the after life! ► ► ► ► ► • Awesome graphics and effects • Furious action • Exciting boss challenges ► ► ► ► ► • 5 unique characters • 23 powerful weapons • 7 dinosaur species • 5 challenging modes • 26 passive skills ► ► ► ► ► http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
    Information
    Seller:Triniti Interactive Limited
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Apr 25, 2013
    Updated:Jan 09, 2020
    Version:1.5.6
    Size:59.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Here's a little something I posted on the thread for the game:

So yeah, I was right (sliiiightly less than a month though), and my comment about Dino Cap still stands. Downloading now, hopefully the IAP isn't too bad.

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Lol.

Yeah, Dino Cap is one of the better games by Triniti. I'll give this one a downloadz

3. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up

4. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    The reviews pretty much all say its worse than 2. But tha was before the update which says it fixes a lot of what folks were complaining about.

Whatever the case, I never tried one of these games so I locked in the license.

5. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Yeah, that may be true, but that OTHER games newest has multiplayer. DC is still behind. Honestly? I'd rather play a multiplayer dinosaur killer, but we'll have to wait I guess. I agree, though, this is definitely one on Triniti's best, from the first onwards. But their games have, well... lost any little bit of charm they ever even had. So I gave up on them long ago.

6. Well, Triniti is releasing CoM Dino Hunter tonight, if that interests you. It doesn't look half bad, and I think it has multiplayer, since most of the other CoM games do. But to be honest, I just wouldn't play multiplayer, because all the Triniti multiplayer games I tried are unstable as all hell.

7. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    This is true as well.