Need the name of a fight game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by snowalker, Oct 5, 2014.

1. snowalker

snowalker New Member

Oct 5, 2014
    Hi folks, this is my first post. Please let me know if this section is not the right one for my question...

I used to play a game that I liked a lot, 4-5 years ago. The problem is I forget the name and because at that time my iPod was jailbreaked I cannot find the apps in my account in iTunes.

The game was a fight/battle game where I created a character and I challenged other players and others battled me. The characters were like pets. Each battle was taking more or less time and I was rewarded with something every time they ended.

I just cannot find it. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know the name of it?

Thanks a lot,
    Vince

2. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    That description sounds very generic.

Maybe you could provide some addtional info like art style/combat type, etc?

3. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    #3 Lazer Kat, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    Terapets or. Monster Galaxy?

While were on the topic, I used to play a game where I ran and jumped and collected coins. The graphics were retro and the music was awesome. I remember it had a song in the background while you ran. I think the song may have had drums in it.

Anyone?

4. snowalker

snowalker New Member

Oct 5, 2014
    There was no visible fight, you just chose someone to battle and then everything happened in the background. Only after a while (minutes) you saw WIN or LOSE message popping up.

The characters were like pets, kind of Japanese style...

5. snowalker

snowalker New Member

Oct 5, 2014
    Thanks, both games are very close but not the game I'm looking for. Still, in the pets battle area somewhere...