Help identifying this game....

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TouchMyPod, May 25, 2012.

1. TouchMyPod

TouchMyPod New Member

May 25, 2012
    #1 TouchMyPod, May 25, 2012
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
    I played a game long time ago and cannot remember what it was called. ill give as much details of what i remember about the game and if anyone can tell me the name AWESOME.

First of all the ICON was red. i remember that LOL.
    Its a semi-free roam game, fighting arena style.
    The story you are looking out your own eyes when you was a child and you witness a man kill your father.
    Once you get in game, you can run around this big building and get into tournament fights. all which go third person view. you gain money via fights and can go to a shop and buy crazy addons like sabers, cowboy hats...you name it. you can equip things like a bandana which lets you run faster etc etc. something like that. its typicaly third person but you equip item that lets you switch to first person mode. game i think is at least 2 or so years old now.

Anyways, the game was great and under appreciated IMO. if you guys can name the game....ill UPS my first born child....maybe nakey pics of the wife.....well...how about ill just say thanks. :)

TouchMyPod

2. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Corporate Fury?

3. TouchMyPod

TouchMyPod New Member

May 25, 2012
    YES! thats it! wow in like 15 mins after i posted too lol. ty ty ty ty. kids on his way, pic of wife too....oh and thanx. lol

4. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    You got it. That was a pretty fun game. Now let's see those pics!!!