iPhone From the Creators of PoxNora... Conquest of Champions

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HawkFain, Dec 3, 2013.

1. HawkFain

HawkFain New Member

Dec 3, 2013
    #1 HawkFain, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Hi Touch Arcade Community!

My name is HawkFain. If you're a fan of the turn based strategy hit, PoxNora a seven year old online title, then I've got some cool news for you. Recently, the original creators of Pox teamed up and created Conquest of Champions, developed by Kihon Games. CoC is a unique blend of CCG and table top miniatures. If you're a strategy gamer looking to delve into a new experience on your ipad, I'd love to encourage you to come check out our community. If you're one of the first 10 people to email me from here <[email protected]> you can get free beta access! Please include "Touch Arcade forums - beta access for CoC" in your subject line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. surpriseParty

surpriseParty Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Nice work! I really love how the ground slowly curves into the distant backdrop scenery!

3. HawkFain

HawkFain New Member

Dec 3, 2013
    Thanks! I'm glad to hear you like it. We just added real time matches and some single player in addition to our current offering of async.

What other games are you playing? I'm a huge tablet gamer and have been enjoying sheep happens, an endless runner. Fun stuff! Have you played it?

4. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    #4 scape211, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Just sent you an email Hawkfain. I used to play Poxnora a ton before i moved to mobile gaming. Super fun CCG/table top mix game. Having something like that for mobile would be amazing.

Hope I can get in beta!

To add - lately i have been playing Order and Chaos Duels - decent lane battling CCG. I love the artwork and general gameplay, but i do miss the table top strategy that Poxnora gave. Really interested in this!

5. lightningfast

lightningfast Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    London
    Artworks are very compelling. Congrats!

6. McGuffin

McGuffin Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Oh man, something by the Pox Nora guys? Count me in! :D

7. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    Just wanted to follow up on my earlier post about beta.

I did get in and tried the tutorial so far (haven't had time to sit down with it beyond that). I gotta say I'm really excited about this.

If you are playing or have played Poxnora, this feels similar in various ways with a tiny mix of Heroes Academy in there, but more strategy of course. The beauty of it to me is that it will be mobile and desktop (Poxnora is only desktop).

I cant wait for this to be officially released! Well done Poxnora crew! :)