Comments for the podcast not working

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by coolpepper43, Apr 19, 2014.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Something is weird with comment section for the latest podcast post on the front page. I have tried posting this...
    I am an alumni from Men's Bubble Butt Delinquency College and I earned my doctorate in cage fighting. My roommate was the school's mascot for 2 years. Every time that he would put on the Bubble Butt mascot costume I would always get an erection. I felt strange because no one knew if the mascot costume was of a guys or girls butt.

Many times and it keeps disappearing. I have seen things 100 times more offensive in the comments section such as the really long comment at the bottom of Hodappy review. I responded to that comment several times. Why is his post there but mine keep getting removed. Also if something is removed or edited the person who posted it should be notified because it's not right just to remove things without the person knowing unless it's complete spam or something. I work very hard sometimes typing things and when they disappear it's hard to remember exactly how I worded the post.

2. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I found the problem. For some stupid reason anything with the word butt automatically gets removed but that does not happen if you type ass or erection. What the heck is up with that?

3. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Whatever happened to the comments is embarrassing the crap out me. It posted my comment about 20 times like 15 hours after I posted it. Can someone please delete all of the extra repeated posts? Thank you! :D