Need help on Cows in Space: Level 21 - X-Factor

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, Feb 4, 2010.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I don't have a problem beating the level, but I have a very hard time getting a good score. I've tried this level countless times, and still my highest score manages to be 34.

If anyone has the game and got 3 stars on this level, how did you manage to do that? :confused:

Definitely the trickiest level for me so far (I'm up to 48) in terms of 100% completion.

Here's a picture if you need it:
    [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Gah, I've tried it 10 times since making the topic and still cannot get 65+ points on it :p

I did manage to finally squeak by and get 40 points (so now I have 2 stars instead of 1), but I still can't seem to get even close to 65 points D:

3. Timbo

Timbo New Member

Feb 22, 2010
    How to get over 65 at level 21

this is a game of PERSISTENCE! align your first shot with center of cow on either of the X. If shot #1 is aligned up-down, the shot will utilize about 25 points and cause the cow to stop just adjacent to the star and the top of the X. Shot 2 should be aimed at outer edge the same cow and this will drive the cow into the star and push it directly over the other cow.
    Quickly move to the opposite side and FIRE - driving the cow directly into the star.
    I did this and accomplished 66.

good luck