Dream Zoo - Tips and Tricks (not for add me codes)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nukie, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Nukie

Nukie Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Denver
    #1 Nukie, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
    Have some tips or tricks to share about Dream Zoo? Post em here.

Dream Zoo Tips and Tricks:

1. As soon as you can, spend the money for a second stork. More babies for your zoo, means more cash.

2. You begin the game with the Plains animals. Rhinos, though costing more, will yield more cash. Once you have your rhinos, add Plains expansions to their exhibit to increase there % of coin yield. You can do this with any animal, but early in the game, rhinos will be your best bet.

3. To find fallen fruit easier, zoom in on one animal. All the background clutter will disappear, revealing fruit. Or better yet, select the Move Tool. You will see fruit more easily and be able to pick it up.

4. Add lots of neighbors and visit them to get more hearts. See this thread for people looking for neighbors

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=114140

Help your neighbors get babies faster by clicking on the baby cradles when they are breeding their pairs. It's the easiest way to get a heart for your zoo. Also click on any expansions under construction. Washing animals is the second easy way to get a heart. Feeding is the hardest way to get a heart. Be sure to Send Gifts daily under the Friend menu to get gifts sent back to you.

2. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    #2 Carlos-Sz, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  3. Nukie

Nukie Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Denver
    You can add animals and land expansions on top of construction sites. You do not have to wait for it to finish building.

4. Giggles

Giggles New Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Fruits

You can also click on the move button in the menu. If you do that all the animals disappear and you are able to click on all the fruit, while you are in the move section.

5. Toucan Tango

Toucan Tango New Member

Jan 2, 2012
    #5 Toucan Tango, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
    Add Me Please!!!!!

I just

6. apucke3

apucke3 New Member

Jan 5, 2012
    HELP! After moving a bunch of stuff around, my animals have disappeared. Their land and signs are still there, but the animals are gone. And when I try to go to the wild animal store and buy new ones it says I must upgrade my animals to champions before starting a new family. It's even giving me notifications about my animals.

7. jackiebenj

jackiebenj New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    How do I add plains??

Help!! For some reason I cannot add a holiday or rainforest plain?? Am I doing something wrong. Just says these habitats cant touch and everywhere else I try and place it it's got a red square around it. I can't add any more animals as I cant place these plains!!

:(

Please help!

8. grace2244

grace2244 New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Help Babies - Patience & Appreciation

Helping babies does not cost anything. It is free (something I didn't know initially). When you help a baby you accelerate its birth time. I greatly appreciate when others do this for me so I always do it for others. This means a tad of patience on your part though.

Before washing or feeding, I scan the zoo to find the baby help signs. Also, both the animal symbol and the cradle must be in view for you to accelerate. If the animals are in the way, you can actually coax them to move by touching them or tapping on the help spot. Sometimes animals like the elephants take a bit of coaxing but it's also kinda fun.

With the new dinosaurs, they are so large they often cover the cradles but each has a position they can get in to free the space. Please be kind and help the babies.:)

9. BlueSky

BlueSky New Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Helping the Babies

Consider constructing a "maternity ward" area near the dock/entrance area of your zoo to make the babies easy to find for your visitors. I too will scan other zoos in order to help the babies but sometimes with the larger zoos it can be difficult to locate them all.

10. Norylory

Norylory New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Champion animals

Hi, there.
    I have only been playing Dream Zoo for about a week. I have bred two champion zebras and now have three. It says my newest zebra is ready to start a family, but I cannot find any options to retire or upgrade zebra 1 or 2. Any ideas?

11. i3ruin

i3ruin New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Can you elaborate?

12. i3ruin

i3ruin New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    When visiting a zoo, scroll on the outskirts of the zoo, new babies are usually there and so is zoo expansions. Helps you finish getting your hearts and move on to another zoo faster.

13. Norylory

Norylory New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Champion Animals

Once you have a two champion animals and they breed- there is no upgrade option available. I now have three champion zebras. The youngest says next to it's name that it is ready to start a family but I cannot add a mate to the third zebra. The only thing I see is an option to sell all three zebras as a set. No way to retire the oldest two or sell individually. Am I missing something?

14. BladeX

BladeX Active Member

Feb 12, 2012
    You have to buy another zebra from the shop and start another family starting from common.

15. El gran azul

El gran azul New Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Ayuda please

Hola a todos me pueden ayudar con una duda por favor?...
    Tengo la opción de comprar la incubadora... Funciona para traer bebes mas rápido?.... O solo es decoración ?... No tengo muchos billetes y no quisiera gastarlos en vano... Gracias de antemano ...espero alguien me entienda... Y pueda contestarme ...

16. vj171081

vj171081 Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Independent dev, core skills game design and manag
    Mumbai
    Fantasy safari ipad version

I really like dream zoo but can someone give tips and tricks fantasy safari ipad zoo game.

17. Krys234

Krys234 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    #17 Krys234, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
    Help

I have rainforest animals but it will not let me place them. It keeps saying these habitats cannot touch. So I added 6 mossy patches from the store at 5800 coins each to "cultivate the rainforest" and I cannot place them there either. Please help. Where can I put my animals? P.S. same issue with all winter animals except seals but I don't have nearly enough money to add snow so don't know if that's the issue.

18. Krys234

Krys234 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    You have to add expansions

19. lizstrunk

lizstrunk New Member

Mar 2, 2012
    starting over

haven't had much luck with this, so thought i would try here... I'm trying to delete my dream zoo account so that way i can start over. want to do this cause my kids like to play the game, but they have used up all of the cash i had by speeding up the babies... figure it would be easier to just start again, but i'm having really bad luck in finding anything about this...

20. Annnd...go

Annnd...go New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    I am accelerating babies for others (I have at least 100 neighbors now) but am getting no acceleration love from anyone. Getting gifts multiple times a day (and giving), but no baby help. I was getting help at first, and then it just stopped with no rhyme or reason. I have my babies right up front at the entrance so you don't even have to move around my zoo to find them and have been doing this since day one. Any thoughts on why I might not be getting help? Is it a bug? I am literally spending hours every day helping everyone else. Help!! :)

My zoo name is IFeelTheNeed,TheNeedToBreed and my zoo code is BZXRHSM.

Thanks!!