Space Story->free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Aug 3, 2013.

1. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Don't want to make this promo thing....

Just get it for free!
    1.3 is available in App Store.
    Welcome!

Space Story App Store

2. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Thanks for making this free again!

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Got it. Looks very interesting. The "donate" button takes me to the app store, but it doesn't say how much money you donate. How much is the donation? I want to know because $1 is not the same as $99 :p

4. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    #64 snuch, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    It will be 1$. In any case then you press it, App Store always shows you In-App Purchase Alert and you can see price and only after that make your decision.
    But my advice to you if you want to make donate - do it in game, after you start new or load game. In that case you will get a random unique item, weapon or equipment or blueprint or even space ship blueprint, maybe even TITAN ship blueprint, maybe even Space Station Kit that let you mount your own Space Station. It's fully random and fun! I know one player, who didn't want to buy 60000 rubl for 20$, instead he pressed donate button 20 times and get a very interesting set of items onboard, like lottery.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    It's amazing: this game is one of the best finds I've done in months in the app store and I had to come to "price drops and deals" to learn about its existence.

How come nobody talked about this game before? Nobody likes space trading games aside from me? This game is what Flatspace for iPhone couldn't deliver years ago.

Is anyone from TA reading my post?!?!? Honestly, you should review this game and give your opinion. After you get used to its controls (very easy once you get them), how to avoid enemy ships and get near friendly ships which help you, there is a massive trading game underneath, with random maps every time you play and things like that. Sure, the English translation is rough around the edges and it could well get a revision or two, but I understand it much better than if I had to read it in Russian, and I think it's the only main flaw it has. Anyway, back to playing the game... :)

6. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Black Friday - the game is FREE now.

7. illmerica

illmerica Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Space Story : Alliance is also free.

8. tunaVille

tunaVille Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2013
    To Mitt Romney it is

9. tunaVille

Jun 10, 2013
    Thanks VBF I should try this again had a hard time spinning the ship didn't give it a chance

10. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Mitt Romney? Who is it?

11. tunaVille

Jun 10, 2013
    #71 tunaVille, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    Mitt the it, may be able to invest 99 dollars in this developer, at shark rates, then buy the company, dirt cheap, then move it to a low wage paying country, make billions, then whine about paying taxes, while hiding his profits off shore he can do the 99 bucks but look inside the horse before accepting the gift. Should be a video game. Creative ways to pork your neighbors, and for a boss level twist you get to toss eggs at him, while he's smiling at ya!
    Now bout the game, well worth the download

12. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Hm... I have no ideas what are you talking about.....

13. tunaVille

Jun 10, 2013
    Sry I was just goin on and on USA politics bs

14. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    The game crashes every time on my iPad 4,version 7.04

15. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Try to close other apps. The game has about ten sectors real-time updated and is sensitive to memory, I think you have low memory crashes.

16. Kenan2000

Nov 25, 2013
    I closed every single app it is still not working...

17. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    You couldn't launch it or get a crashes during the game?
    Crash on the planet-station? In weapon/equipment market mainly?
    I play on iPad3 iOS 7.0.3, it crashes only in weap/equip. I fix it, make no render in my test version and since that it has no crashes anymore.

I'll try to test on 7.0.4, maybe some new features make new problems with game.

18. Kenan2000

Nov 25, 2013
    I am able to launch it,furthermore I am able to play in it but it crashes whenever I open store on the planet,station etc.

19. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Looks like very similar to IPad3 crash. Im testing the update 1.3.1 now and soon release it to App Store, it will fix this crashes.

20. snuch

snuch Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Update 1.3.1 was sent to Apple.

Until it will be release the game is free.